Origin Error 131076:0

by estein76

Original Post

Re: Error "131076:0" while downloading, help me please.

★★★ Newbie

Any luck finding a solution? I'm getting it to.

Message 11 of 29 (2,527 Views)

Re: Cannot complete download of game - Error: 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

bump

Message 12 of 29 (2,564 Views)

Origin won't download my game error 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

I bought this game yesterday, it's on a disc, it won't install from the disc, origin is making me download a digital copy but it won't download because of this error.  This has been driving me crazy since yesterday.  Someone please help me out here.

Message 13 of 29 (2,420 Views)

Can't download Crysis 3, or any game on Origin error 131076:0

★ Novice

When I try downloading any game from Origin, the download pauses after a few seconds and I get the message, "An unexpected error has occured. error 131076:0, please try downloading in a few minutes" 

This has kept up for days that I haven't been able to install any of my games (Trying to install Crysis 3 and Battlefield 3 on the new desktop I built). If I want I can literally sit there and click resume everytime it pauses to gain a 1% boost each time but that's tedious as hell. Any insight? I've restarted my computer, uninstalled origin, ran origin as an administrator, deleted the downloads and tried redownloading them, etc etc. I'm on windows 8 and connected directly through ethernet on windows 8 64 bit. 

Message 14 of 29 (2,396 Views)

Re: Origin Error 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Yeah i bought BF3 and i'm downloading it and every few minutes in to the download it gives me the 131076:0 error. I'm getting really annoyed at this. Origin/ EA better fix their stuff otherwise they'll be loosing a lot of customers considering it's been going on for ages.

Message 15 of 29 (2,284 Views)

Hero (Retired)

right click on the desktop shortcut for Origin,,

go to properties > compatibility tab > check off run as administrator > apply

and restart origin..( i restart whole pc just in case) and try again and let us know what happens.

Message 16 of 29 (2,282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah, tried this, didn't work, still trying to download Sims 3 after 3 days.  Good try EA for putting your origin stuff on the Humble Bundle (usually great products btw).  Unfortunately you will never be able to compete with steam by providing a **bleep**ty digital distribution system combined with lack of competitive pricing on par with steam.  Yes, I would appreciate someone with a solution to my current Origin issues with downloads (never had any with steam), however I'm sort of expecting to call it a loss and just call the few steam keys worth it.

Message 17 of 29 (2,239 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Tried this (and some other files I had to check/tick as run as administrator), and also did a manual uninstall and reinstall, and it still isn't working.

So what should I try next?

Message 18 of 29 (2,163 Views)

★ Novice

"I'm sort of expecting to call it a loss and just call the few steam keys worth it."

Yeah this is garbage. Last chance EA - you blew it. C'Ya later. (lol NO I WON"T!!!!!) Steam never gives me any problems.

Message 19 of 29 (2,029 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, mybe some ''experts'' from origin could kindly check it!!!

Many thanks for this **bleep**y pece of software :P

Message 20 of 29 (1,980 Views)