Re: Error: 131076:0

by spans1982

Original Post

Origin Error 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to download Sims 3 and Sims 3 Ambitions and I keep getting an error pop up stating there was an unexpected error with the download. Please try again in a few moments, and then the download pauses. This is happening continually and it is taking an extremely long time to download these two programs. Is there a solution for this error?

Message 3 of 29 (6,143 Views)

Can't download game - Error 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Dear all,

Recently, I bought BF3 - Limited Edition from the Origin store. This is the first game I ever buy from Origin, by the way. After downloading Origin and doing everything to make it work correctly, I tried to download the game but I couldn't. The download doesn't even start and I get 131076:0 error . I have already tried to uninstall Origin and install it again, I have already done the uninstallation manually and installed it again too, I checked firewalls, antivirus and all other programs that could be in a conflict Origin and it is still not working. Besides, the game's cover picture doesn't even load.

Please, I'd be so thankful if somebody could help me.

Thank you very much, people.

Best regards,

Message 1 of 29 (6,013 Views)

Origin keep showing error:131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Then I can't download,I had tried delete game folder and reinstall origin,but not works,anyone can help me?

Message 2 of 29 (5,959 Views)

Error "131076:0" while downloading, help me please.

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone

So, I was downloading Armored kill and aftermath for BF3 (the download was at 35%) , and suddenly the download gets paused with a window saying "error 131076:0 try again later" or something like that (I don't remember the entire message). Any fix? I think my IP can't connect to EA download servers, again , any fix for this? I can't resume my download Frown

Message 4 of 29 (5,845 Views)

Error: 131076:0

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am trying to download a game (demo) and a Error code keeps coming up. I tried downloading another game, also a demo and same code comes up. I gave it 24 hours, tried multiple times within that 24 hours but code still came up.

I have looked thought the solutions list but I came up with nothing and don't know where to go now to fix it.

The notice says:

"An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a fiew moments. Error: 131076:0"

Please inform me in what is going wrong.

Thank you

Kris

[Removed - Admin. To protect your account security please do not post your email address on any public forum]

Message 5 of 29 (5,811 Views)

Cannot complete download of game - Error: 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the mass effect trilogy today.

Whenever I try an download the game, it will go fine to about 25 - 30%, then it will stop and say 'An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again in a few moments. Error: 131076:0'. So i try again numerous times, and the download won't resume.

I try to start from 0% and I get the same error.

What is this?

I didn't pay $60 for a trilogy I can't even download!

Please help.

Luke

Message 6 of 29 (5,810 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Error: 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Any luck finding a solution? I'm getting it to.

Message 7 of 29 (5,777 Views)

Re: Can't download game - Error 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Message 8 of 29 (5,763 Views)

Re: Origin Error 131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 29 (5,881 Views)

Re: Origin keep showing error:131076:0

★★★ Newbie

Message 10 of 29 (5,812 Views)