Re: Operations/Conquest not loading next map

by Turkish078

Original Post

Re: Black screen after end of game after new update PS4

★ Novice
This happens to me as well, except I play on PC. I'd be interested in finding a fix if anyone knows.
Message 121 of 189 (1,255 Views)

Re: Black screen occurs with loading symbol in top right after every match

★ Novice

This happens to me on both consoles 50% of the time. Its even more frustrating when you are streaming. Ice had lots of streamers tell me the same issue. Fix this issue DICE sheesh smh 

Message 122 of 189 (1,378 Views)

Re: Operations not loading next map

★★★★★ Novice
Awesome thank you. As above turned off cloud sync in origin app and no more black screens so far.
Message 123 of 189 (1,211 Views)

Rif.: [PC] - Operations not loading next map

★★★★★ Novice
Try turning off Cloud Sync in the Origin App its worked for me no more black screens so far. And I am using a 1917 and have all my graphics on ultra game is running fine.
Message 124 of 189 (1,326 Views)

★★★ Novice

Right?!?! I just got the premium pass and i can't even enjoy it because the black screen of death happens at the end of each round

Message 125 of 189 (1,366 Views)

★★ Novice
Same problem. I love this game, but it is FRUSTRATING having to reload after every single match!! With so many reports about this on so many sites, why hasn't it been fixed? Is there an EA help number that 100 of us can call?
Message 126 of 189 (1,360 Views)

Re: loading infinite after maps, PC!

★★ Novice

Battlefield One on Xbox One, same problem. Most of the time its after every round, but yesterday was able to go 4 rounds before it happened again.

Message 127 of 189 (1,166 Views)

Re: Operations/Conquest not loading next map

★★★★ Novice

• For the time being I have solved this problem by turning off cloud sync in origin app. While I was starting the game, I was asked to choose one of the saving store which is either cloud sync in Origin or the one on my laptop. If you turn off the cloud sync in Origin app, then your computer will stay alone itself who stores all your progress. I assume that our problem was because with the last update our computer or the game couldn't reach the cloud sync of ours in Origin and it crashed, so we couldn't get through the new round. So I hope this will work for you as well...

Message 128 of 189 (1,302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've had this problem since the last update and two days ago I thought dice had fixed the problem, I had a fall days play with no errors. But now the game just crashes when the timer runs out on the scoreboard menu. 

Message 129 of 189 (1,353 Views)

Re: loading infinite after maps, PC!

★ Apprentice
Happens all the time, I play on pc
Message 130 of 189 (1,299 Views)