Re: Operations/Conquest not loading next map

by SilentDiver

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Did you use the gun at all during the round? I found that removing it from my kit and not using it at all solved my problem. Also I’m assuming you have the PC version of the game. In that case, I’m not sure if the same solution applies to the fix I found on Xbox One.

Message 111 of 189 (1,135 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No I didn't use it at all, swapped loadout before even starting a game.

Message 112 of 189 (1,132 Views)

Re: Quit function does not work.

★★ Pro

Yeah it would be nice if ANY DEVS/Publishers would show themselves on this website. Why even have it if they ignore it?

Message 113 of 189 (1,071 Views)

Rif.: [PC] - Operations not loading next map

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@SentinelX93 No, i do not have any skins for the MG1917

Yesterday, i played support on my PC that i do not have the MG1917 unlocked and it never stuck on the loading screen.....i will be working these days to unlock the weapon and see if the bug only comes after this event.

Message 114 of 189 (1,111 Views)

Re: New Loading stuck since update

★★ Novice

Same problem on Xbox one. I can possibly play 2 games, then after the round ends, I get a black screen with a spinning wheel in the upper right.

This problem is reported on multiples sites across the internet, so its obviously widespread and major. Why hasn't it been fixed yet?

Message 115 of 189 (1,092 Views)

Rif.: [PC] - Operations not loading next map

★★★★ Novice

Ok, I have the Escalation skin and it always comes up pixelated at the beginning of matches. Either way, the map loading bug seems to be tied to that gun somehow. Hopefully, with them busy working on Battlefield V, they’ll be able to put out some kind of patch or update soon.

Message 116 of 189 (1,226 Views)

Re: Black screen after end of game after new update PS4

★★ Novice

Hey bud. Conquest is what it happens on.  PS console.

Message 117 of 189 (1,129 Views)

Re: Operations not loading next map

★★★★ Novice

For the time being I have solved this problem by turning off cloud sync in origin app. While I was starting the game, I was asked to choose one of the saving store which is either cloud sync in Origin or the one on my laptop. If you turn off the cloud sync in Origin app, then your computer will stay alone itself who stores all your progress. I assume that our problem was because with the last update our computer or the game couldn't reach the cloud sync of ours in Origin and it crashed, so we couldn't get through the new round. So I hope this will work for you as well...

Message 118 of 189 (1,091 Views)

Re: New Loading stuck since update

★★★★ Novice

For the time being I have solved this problem by turning off cloud sync in origin app. While I was starting the game, I was asked to choose one of the saving store which is either cloud sync in Origin or the one on my laptop. If you turn off the cloud sync in Origin app, then your computer will stay alone itself who stores all your progress. I assume that our problem was because with the last update our computer or the game couldn't reach the cloud sync of ours in Origin and it crashed, so we couldn't get through the new round. So I hope this will work for you as well...

Message 119 of 189 (1,083 Views)

Re: Black screen occurs with loading symbol in top right after every match

★★★★ Novice

Message 120 of 189 (1,262 Views)