Re: Operations not loading next map

by SilentDiver

Original Post

Re: Quit function does not work.

★★★★ Novice
I agree. Now if only someone knew what we could do to fix this, comes into the thread that would be great lol
Message 101 of 189 (627 Views)

Re: Operations/Conquest not loading next map

★★ Novice

Found out that this bug only happens to me, when i have the m1917 mg inside my loadout.
Only happens to me. None of my friends has this strange bug.
Maybe the bug is related to the m1917 or some other loadouts ?
Can someone confirm this ?

Message 102 of 189 (659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

This could make sense since i am playing as support and using the m1917sometimes, i will try your hypothesis tonight.

edit. now that i am thinking more about it, my friend that has the same issue plays all the time as a support and with m1917

Message 103 of 189 (812 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I usually play as support class with the MG1917 too. This might be the issue.

Message 104 of 189 (797 Views)

Rif.: [PC] - Operations not loading next map

★★★★★ Novice

Would you care to share what the intermediary solution is

Message 105 of 189 (787 Views)

Re: Operations not loading next map

★★★★★ Novice

Yep same for me, since I played BF V game won't load next map, even if I have a quit option it just goes to a black screen with loading circle,  use task manager to quit then once I am back at the desktop I get the origin error box stating that game saves don't match etc.

Message 106 of 189 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
played one conquest game as support MG1917 whole game.........stuck at the loading screen!! i do not have time right now to keep trying but it seems very suspicious!
Message 107 of 189 (767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve been playing Operations and Shock Operations the last few hours using other classes or avoiding having the MG1917 in my inventory while playing as support and it’s been smooth sailing. There is definitely something up with that gun. Do you have the Escalation skin from the Easter egg hunt by any chance?

Message 108 of 189 (743 Views)

★★ Novice

You, Sir, are a genius.  I swapped out the 1917 and game works perfect ever since.  No more endless loading and no continue button and no more task manager to close game and have to reload game every round.  Thanks you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 109 of 189 (716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Nope not the answer! I removed the 1917 from my load out, and still got black screen switching maps.

Even tried deleting all the origin stuff as suggested a page or two back and no effect either and tbh its really starting to get on my nerves now,  

Spend ages playing an operation just to get no, zero, nada credit for the effort.

Message 110 of 189 (706 Views)