Original Post

Re: Loading forever after match

★★★ Novice
Thanks
Message 61 of 189 (1,893 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I feel your pain guys! On top of not being able to join another match, I can not, no matter what I do, play on the passchendaele map. It just loads infinitely until I force quit the game. Trying to finish the Easter eggs and guess I won’t be able to till they patch these problems.

Playing on the Xbox one. Have done all troubleshooting you can possibly think of. Spoke to an ea supervisor and such to no avail. It’s on EAs side. Nothing can be troubleshooted to fix their problems. 

Message 62 of 189 (1,878 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well, however, it's not forever. It may looks like it's forever but in fact it's just loading another map (but without the image). I waited just to see what will happen and I got right into the game after some time. It's annoying, indeed, but just keep the game up and you'll eventually get into the match

Message 63 of 189 (1,859 Views)

Quit function does not work.

★★ Pro

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Cannot use the "QUIT" function at the end of Operations. It will either load into the next operations or freeze the whole game.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Game freezes or loads into next operation.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

no attachments.

Message 64 of 189 (1,846 Views)

End of round scoring does not load

★★ Pro

Summarize your bug End of operations does not show score calculating how it used to previously.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? Blank screen where scoring used to tally and you can still hear the score tallying.
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations

no attachments.

Message 65 of 189 (1,770 Views)

★★ Novice

It wasn't happening before, and it never loads.  How long did you wait?  Is it happening every time for you?

Message 66 of 189 (1,849 Views)

Re: BLACK SCREEN BETWEEN MAPS!!!

★★ Apprentice
Message 67 of 189 (1,866 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Im having the same issue only with battlefield 1on playstation 4

Message 68 of 189 (1,866 Views)

★ Guide

I've started with this bug today. Nothing's changed my end, everything was fine sine the update a few days ago. 

Message 69 of 189 (1,859 Views)

Black screen occurs with loading symbol in top right after every match

★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug At the end of a match when it goes to transfer into the new map a black screen occurs with a loading symbol in the top right hand corner, this happens at the end of every match i play
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play conquest and at the ens of a match you'll see
What happens when the bug occurs? A black screen with a loading symbol in the top right hand corner
Please select your region South America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest

Summarize your bug After i finish a game of conquest, when its goes into the screen to change the map, it freezes with a black screen with the loading wheel in the top right hand corner after every game. I tried to restore my licenses and even tried to re-download the game and im still having the same issue after every game. Im playing on ps4, please get this issue fixed i just fot2the premium pass ans would like to enjoy the money i spent on it. Thanks Standard smile
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a game of conquest ans you'll notice the same issue i was having
What happens when the bug occurs? Black screen with loadinf wheel in the top right hand corner
Please select your region South America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Playstation 4
Enter RAM memory size in GB 500 gb playstation 4

Message 70 of 189 (2,097 Views)