Re: Open sith raid shut down/reset for no reason

by covadonga722

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Open sith raid shut down/reset for no reason

★ Novice

I started the sith raid, tier v a few days ago, and today, for no apparent reason, the open raid is gone, and I now have to wait until I have the required number of tokens for a relaunch.  This sets me back about a month.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 4 (870 Views)

Accepted Solution

Contact Customer Support at the following link:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Tell them there was an accidental raid abandonment, and you would like to request a refund of the raid tickets so you can re-start the raid.

Hope this helps!

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (847 Views)

All Replies

Did someone else in the guild abandon the raid? You can put in a customer support ticket but typically the "fix" is to refund you the total number of tickets it took to launch the raid.

I suggest that you find a larger more active guild, one in which it only takes a few days to collect enough tickets for a raid (instead of a month). You will increase your overall rewards, and hopefully find a larger community you can enjoy playing with! It sounds like your guild is either highly inactive, or mostly empty.

Good luck!

★ Novice
My guild is just me and my four alternate accounts. I would be satisfied with just a refund of the tickets so I can relaunch. I did not accidentally abandon the raid.
Message 3 of 4 (853 Views)

Contact Customer Support at the following link:
https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/star-wars/star-wars-galaxy-heroes/how-to-contact-support-for-star-war...

Tell them there was an accidental raid abandonment, and you would like to request a refund of the raid tickets so you can re-start the raid.

Hope this helps!