Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later

by gmanmully

Original Post

Re: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later

★★ Novice

Got to the bottom of it, it’s not good news guys, it’s all to do with it’s an under 13 years old account, you can’t unlink the game tag from the ea/oragin account. Don’t know why you could play it then not, I’m guessing they have changed some of the safe guarding settings, I have been told all of this by an EA agent Eric the only way around it would be to sign into an different account eg making a new gamer tag for the child you are having problems. 

Message 31 of 53 (1,991 Views)

★★★ Novice

same here on ps4

Message 32 of 53 (1,967 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve changed the child account age via Xbox the one I was having problems with and I’m still getting the same problem error 104 code Frown 

nothing seems to to be helping the Situation unless you have to give ea time to sync with Xbox again like when it was working before then didn’t just have to wait and see. 

Things i have done so far:

changed Xbox wireless to wired 

connected only one Xbox

reset router 

hard reset Xbox 

disconnected Xbox from internet 

reset MAC address settings - console

cleared cash data on Xbox - console 

changed age via Xbox.com so no longer child account

reinstalled game 

Message 33 of 53 (1,961 Views)

★★★ Novice

Make whatever account you are using over 18 years old. If you have already det up you cannot go back and change must create new guest account

Message 34 of 53 (1,935 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is the same with mine and im on xbox

Message 35 of 53 (1,891 Views)

Re: Oops something went wrong please try again later

★★★ Newbie

Yep having the same problem as you still having that same problem EA keeps telling me to go into my email and change my email around in order to get access to this game I'm done lol

Message 36 of 53 (1,874 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been trying to sign in on Apex Legends on my Xbox One and I have been getting this error message. I researched it and found out that it is for an underaged account. My xbox account is set as an adult and im pretty sure my ea account is as well because I have played games like titanfall and Battlefield. This game looks so fun and I really want to play it. Does anybody know what to do??

@akm1256 wrote:

@gmanmully wrote:

Downloaded Apex legends on my PS4 with no issues. Installed on 2nd ps4 and game loads until ready screen. Continuing to get same error

"Oops! Something went wrong,please try again later (104)"

Please help

I can play titanfall 1 and 2 on my teen account on Xbox but not this for some reason

Message 37 of 53 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

2 consoles, my account and 2 child accounts. Child 1 xbox 1 has my account on it and is not the home console. On xbox 1, child 1 was the first to access the game and can play the game on Xbox 1 and 2. I can play on both consoles with my account. Child 2, Xbox 2 home console cannot sign in on either. 104 error. Today I changed child 2 to an adult account. Still same issue, so I don't think it's a child account thing.

Message 38 of 53 (1,856 Views)

★★★ Novice

We're getting the same issue. Answers:

1) Is the account under the age of 13 years old? Yes

2) Are you using two or more consoles trying to access the game using the same network (ip address) ? No

3) Have you gone over the PlayStation connection troubleshooting guide? This is happening on Xbox

Message 39 of 53 (1,829 Views)

★ Novice

My sons account has the same problem. Has been set up as a child account. He's 13, surely this classes him as a teen?? Wonder if I changed the age on his Microsoft acc  If this would work? 

Message 40 of 53 (1,794 Views)