Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later

by gmanmully

Original Post

Re: Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later

★★ Novice
My main account (which is an adult account) wont work but my alt will and I only have one console
Message 21 of 53 (3,283 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BrutalRoy, that's funny, my kid was initially able to play the game as well, but when we came back to it, i got the error 104. hmmmmm.
Message 22 of 53 (3,280 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My son has a child’s account on ps4 and I was given the option in game to set him up an account with my email. After I verified it was me the game let him play for about 2 hours and he lost connection and now has the oops error any ideas 

Message 23 of 53 (3,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same error code for two days now "Oops something went wrong, please try again later (104)" I am on xbox and have tried almost everything to fix it.

It is not a child's account, I have uninstalled and installed the game twice, all privacy settings are on adult or allowed, I've even done an console reset. 

Not sure what else to do at this point

Message 24 of 53 (3,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive had this error for 2 days and i believe my problem was that my xbox account wasnt linked to my ea account properly. try signing into origin and then go look at your customer portal on ea's website and then seeing if your account is linked to your id. once i properly linked my ID i got pass this error instantly

Message 25 of 53 (3,201 Views)

★ Novice

How were you able to link it?

Message 26 of 53 (3,198 Views)

★★★ Novice
Solution was easy! The account for my son was set up for "under 18 years old" I made new account with different DOB and works just fine. Thanks EA they were very helpful
Message 27 of 53 (6,322 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i played the anthem demo it made me change my email but i was able to reverse back to the orginal email i had it on and it fixed my problem

Message 28 of 53 (3,156 Views)

★★ Novice

How do you Reverse your email address because I thought the email address is assigned to the game tag

Message 29 of 53 (3,152 Views)

★★★ Newbie

when i changed it for anthem it sent a email to my orginal one asking if it was actually me that changed it and gave me the option to revert it back

Message 30 of 53 (3,149 Views)