Re: Only says player

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Only says player

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

My apex is only displaying player and i cant get in any game and im getting extremely frustrated because i Put money in to this game just for it to literally do this once a month. Why doesn’t this happen? At this point i think I deserve some answers. This is my favorite game and i cant even play it. Can I please get some help asap so i can get back to my ranked grind! Thanks

Message 1 of 7 (523 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey, @ManWithShark Depending on which client you are playing on can you repair the game and see if this continues? Also, to check are there any other overlays, anti-cheats, security software running?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (424 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@chavolord What happens when you try to get into a match? can you share what it looks like when you get into the lobby?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (477 Views)

Community Manager
@chavolord Are you still having issues when trying to get into a lobby?

Illium.png

Message 3 of 7 (460 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Im having the same issue, and it won't let me join my friends lobby or ready up.

Message 4 of 7 (436 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @ManWithShark Depending on which client you are playing on can you repair the game and see if this continues? Also, to check are there any other overlays, anti-cheats, security software running?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 7 (425 Views)

★ Novice

Im having this problem too and im on ps4

Message 6 of 7 (413 Views)

Community Manager
@Journey_Gaming1 We have been receiving multiple reports of this, and has been shared with our team. Once there is an update I will post here about it here.

Illium.png

Message 7 of 7 (360 Views)