Re: Only ONE Bahrain Server Please

by Metalframe-ZA

Original Post

Only ONE Bahrain Server Please

★★★★ Novice

The 2 Bahrain servers are dividing the possible player base and thus neither of those servers are being used. Can I suggest only having one Bahrain server for now please? Also, would it be possible to add a column to server selection page showing server capacity?

Message 1 of 12 (1,673 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PHildoRz can I ask with which game is it that you are having an issue?

The more info we have the better we can help.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 12 (1,636 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not really a massive issue but playing Apex Legends from South Africa our lowest ping servers are Bahrain (142 ping) , but there are currently 2 Bahrain servers and they both suffer from very low player counts. So much so that we can't get into a game even after 25 minutes of queueing, and end up leaving to join the overcrowded and higher ping London server (181 ping). Each of the current Bahrain servers are only seeing 10-15 payers queued for a match, but by eliminating one of the servers we may be able to better populate the Bahrain server and lower our ping by 25% or more while also alleviating some of the London server traffic. Thanks!

Message 3 of 12 (1,632 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Any word here yet? I'm on PC. Each of the current Bahrain servers are only seeing 10-15 payers queued for a match, but by eliminating one of the servers we may be able to better populate the Bahrain server while also alleviating some of the London server traffic.

Please can you try to join a match on one of the Bahrain servers to see what I mean? If we can't get a game on these servers then why are they even there?
Message 4 of 12 (1,577 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also from South Africa and I automatically switch the servers from Bahrain servers to either the London Servers or Belgium Servers (next best ping) due to the low/no player count on the Bahrain servers (why are they even there in the first place).

Despite the 200 ping I have managed to get some wins so this ping is manageable for playing the game.

Message 5 of 12 (1,523 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yup, absolutely! And i do mostly play with the 200 london ping but if we can shave 25% off the ping time by just having one server in Bahrain and actually using that server instead of London then why not... It's easier than petitioning for an SA server that will most likely never happen :-) GG's buddy!

Message 6 of 12 (1,517 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko Is this a real account or just a bot to appease people on this forum? Anyhow have you made any progress with my request to remove one of the UNUSED Bahrain server for Apex please?
Message 7 of 12 (1,392 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I DONT SHARE THE SAME SENTIMENT,  WE NEED 1 SERVER HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA THATS ALL THE GAMERS ARE ASKING FOR

Message 8 of 12 (1,324 Views)

★★★★ Novice

There aren't enough players to populate a server in Bahrain and you think we should have a server in South Africa? Go Que in Bahrain and see what i'm talking about

Message 9 of 12 (1,321 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Apex SA Community... Is there not a way to contact a dev, or should we all spam them e-mails about requests for SA servers?

Message 10 of 12 (1,296 Views)