Only German Guilds

by tcmitchell21

Original Post

Only German Guilds

★★ Novice

I can only look and join German Guilds.  how do I see US based guilds?

Message 1 of 12 (1,093 Views)

Re: Only German Guilds

★★★ Newbie
@tcmitchell21 Have you been able to fix this? I have also been experiencing the same issues.
Message 2 of 12 (936 Views)

Community Manager
@6q91sfr4vmpe Wanted to confirm if you are still only able to find German Guilds?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 12 (906 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium Yes, for some reason I can not find any English guilds. I have not used any vpns that would connect me to Germany, nor do I live in a German speaking country. I didn’t have this problem on my previous account(was lost due to someone logging in their account onto my Game Center, that being the only place I had my account hooked to), and I was looking for a way to be able to join guilds and understand their requirements.
Message 4 of 12 (892 Views)

★ Novice
@epickiller07 it seems as though I have accidentally logged into my ea account without knowing of owning one prior…
Message 5 of 12 (883 Views)

Community Manager
@epickiller07 To check does this happen if you try different networks? Do you have any firewalls or VPNs running on the device?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 6 of 12 (859 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium I’ve attempted over multiple networks and ones with vpns as well as without.
Message 7 of 12 (848 Views)

Community Manager
@epickiller07 Can you share a screenshot of how it looks? If you adjust the advanced search settings does it just show the same guilds?

Illium.png

Message 8 of 12 (807 Views)

★ Novice

The first is the one without advanced, the second is the one with advanced search. 

Message 9 of 12 (796 Views)

Community Manager
@epickiller07 Wanted to confirm if this was still happening, we had some other issues that were fixed and wanted to see if this was affected.

Illium.png

Message 10 of 12 (737 Views)