Re: Only 1 or 2 people in queue

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Only 1 or 2 people in queue

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m using Nintendo switch and have made three separate accounts to try and fix my problem and all have the same issue. In the lobby, either with a friend or by myself I will start matchmaking with  1 person in question for trios. When I have cross play enabled I’m able to get into a game very quick but with it disabled I’m told I’m the only one playing. My friend and I have had the same problem but he was able to get into a game with cross play disabled while I was still in the lobby saying I was the only one queued. I’m not able to play the game with cross play disabled which is the only way switch players like myself can enjoy the game at the moment. I have changed my dns to 8.8.8.8 and my secondary to 8.8.4.4 but nothing has worked. Please help

Message 1 of 4 (191 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ifrostyB

Do you know if you currently have the "no-fill" option selected when you're queueing? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (159 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I don't know if you or the other community representatives have noticed but this is an on-going issue with the Nintendo Switch since launch.
Queue times are incredibly long when matchmaking with crossplay disabled. I purchased the battlepass, reached about rank 30 and can no longer join a game. I created a new account and can join a game instantly but again, I hit a certain rank and can no longer join games.
This seems to be due to skill based matchmaking? I would queue for about 30 minutes to find about 30 players only for it to drop down to 1-10 again.
Honestly it's a nightmare and concerning that this has not been addressed yet.
Do you have any updates on this?
Message 3 of 4 (155 Views)

Community Manager

@TequiIaUK 

I know the team has been investigating some issues with fill/no-fill options not working properly, which may be related. Unfortunately I don't have any details on when the issues might be fixed, but hopefully it will be soon. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (136 Views)