Online save doesn't match local save

by lundguttene

Original Post

Online save doesn't match local save

★★★ Newbie

Game crashes, error message with "online save don't match local save. Need to load local save to play" or something along the lines of that. I had a chat with ea support, but they had no solutions on this bug. I lost a level, all upgrades on a car and a lot of in-game-money.

Message 1 of 7 (1,225 Views)

WHY ARE ALL MY THINGS DELETED AFTER THE UPDATE?????

★★★★★ Novice

After the update, the message where it says my local inventory does not match. I ma5ched it thinking it was fixed and it took everything away from me. 

Message 2 of 7 (1,225 Views)

Re: WHY ARE ALL MY THINGS DELETED AFTER THE UPDATE?????

★★★★ Apprentice
@yourbigfatfriend sounds bad mate...
Message 3 of 7 (1,214 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@amiga4ever They took all my parts my cars and left me nothing, not even my starter car. All i got is my evo from the preorder
Message 4 of 7 (1,211 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@yourbigfatfriend wondering if more ppl encounter the same issue after update
Message 5 of 7 (1,208 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Message 6 of 7 (1,174 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just had it today. Got a ps4 pro. Realized my stuff was gone until a friend told me how to back it up. So I downloaded all my online storage from 11/12. But when I start the game it says it doesn’t match. So I sync it and nothing. The last time I synced it it gave me all my stuff back. Now it’s just keeping me at level one with no car nothing. And when I go back and look at my saved data, it reverts the date back to today with no save nothing. 

Message 7 of 7 (1,164 Views)