Online gameplay

by Bombs_Ova_Bagdad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Online gameplay

★★★ Newbie

I am getting an “ please reset password error on my screen “ before trying to login for online gameplay 

Message 1 of 7 (911 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online gameplay

Community Manager

@Bombs_Ova_Bagdad 

An advisor can help with password related issued. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (885 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Bombs_Ova_Bagdad 

It sounds like you need to update your password. You should be able to do that at profile.ea.com. Give that a try and let me know if you still have any issues. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, it did not. I updated my password 5 times and it didn’t help anything. This particular issue is with EA Sports, and not any other game I own. I can log into online gameplay with GTA and Call of Duty with no problems whatsoever. Thanks in advance,

Message 3 of 7 (896 Views)

Community Manager

@Bombs_Ova_Bagdad 

An advisor can help with password related issued. To get in touch with one, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (886 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bombs_Ova_Bagdad I have the same issue. Have you found out why this happens?
Message 5 of 7 (839 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had contact EA help via: Facebook Messenger. They assisted me with deactivating my account, to re-link my account with a new password. Not sure if it was the best option possible but, I did not have any purchased “ in game content “, to lose…so it was the easiest option for me moving forward. From doing that, I am now able to play online in head to head gameplay. Let me know if I can help

Message 6 of 7 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Bombs_Ova_Bagdad So how do you deactivate it ?
Message 7 of 7 (510 Views)