Re: Online Servers Constant Disconnection, Delay, and Lag

by JoshHoughton7

Original Post

Online Servers Constant Disconnection, Delay, and Lag

★★ Newbie

Get disconnected 75% of the time in online HUT, ALWAYS have control delays and constant lag, even if my connection is good and my internet is good! Honestly one of the worst gameplay out of any game ever made because it never works. Stop wasting all your time developing new modes that no one cares about and actually make your online servers playable. I have never owned an NHL game that doesn't have constant connection and lag problems. Even when you have wired connection it lags! FIX IT AND STOP WASTING YOUR TIME MAKING NEW MODES. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,022 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a same problem after update ,got delay cant control my players,wrong passing,cant pokecheck or bodycheck..looks my player playing different game.This game is unplayablle.There is no problem with my network..my friends also have same problem.Offline is ok..but online is not possible play if my opponents is 100% faster like me, he have faster reaction.I m still behind 1 second...my player got puck then I press hustle button but nothing is happened..he looks like 500kg man..and my opponent destroyed me.And also got black screen and unsync game.Really frustrated.

Message 2 of 10 (994 Views)

★ Guide
I have to say, after the update, the online players became better.
I actually play HAT Online just for the daily reward. This time I could win against a Finn, 6: 2; who had better players like me, who were almost all over 90.
The new Offline challenge "Shoot 14 Goals" Level rookie, my players are reacting very slow and slow, I have not made the challenge until now, although I often shot 13 at the end of the second third, in the last third I did not Gate.

If I play against the Team of the Week Level rookie, that's a huge difference to the other. Since run, play and fit the players as they should

Very strange
in this sense
dustman
Message 3 of 10 (987 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me as well.  Constant fair or Poor connections on HUT.  Unable to play NHL 3's.  Shows zero players online.

Message 4 of 10 (950 Views)

EA DICE Team

Have you tried our connective guide? If you have what have you tried to sort out your network issues? 

Let me know how it works out. Standard smile 

/Atic
Message 5 of 10 (884 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I usually play HUT, and online games are unplayable for me after the update. The issues started immediately after the update was released.

My latency is always in the green, my ping to easo.ea.com is always in the low 20s, my traceroute to easo.ea.com is literally just two hops with no issues.

My in-game latency is also always around 20 ms. I get a solid 25 Mbps down, 5 mbps up on FiOS, tested with 5 different speed tests.

I don't have issues with any other game on any platform (PC or Xbox). Just NHL 19 on Xbox.

There's a lag between controller input and player action of about 1 second. Before the update, this would rarely happen, and would only last a few seconds. Now it's nearly the whole game, and it makes me feel like my players are under water.

Sometimes it starts fine, and then a minute or two in you get a second of lag, followed by the gameplay "fast forwarding" to catch up, and then the delay starts and lasts the rest of the game. The rest of the time, it just starts with the delay right off the bat. Not only this, but the delay even continues into the menus...

Considering the fact that I've tested everything about my connection, have no issues in any other game, have restarted my Xbox multiple times, and only started seeing this after the update, is it not a possibility that the update introduced a problem here?

After all, it appears there are quite a few others with the same problems.

Message 6 of 10 (823 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have these identical problems. No other game gives me these issues. C’mon EA, let’s resolve this ! Most of my losses are due to this, very frustrating. I had better online connectivity 10 years ago than we do with nhl 19.

Message 7 of 10 (713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since update my ping is doubled, people are still getting booted from eashl games, this game is trash, unplayable since update. 

Message 8 of 10 (654 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m losing connection to my peers every game for 2 days now 

Message 9 of 10 (619 Views)

Only seems to happen to me in NHL

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 10 of 10 (605 Views)