Online Requirements

by LukeyBadukey

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Online Requirements

★★★ Newbie

I just purchased my son Battle for Neighborville. I understand that it requires online access. My question is will satellite internet work for this game? Unfortunately, we are in a rural area, and that is our internet service. Trying to figure this out before we open the package. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (483 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online Requirements

Hero (Retired)

@LukeyBadukey,

Totally understandable. Like I said, as long as you have WiFi, it should work for you. 

I don't have Satellite Internet, so I cannot 100% guarantee. You'll have to take a chance and see how it works out for you.

- iluminate

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (410 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hey @LukeyBadukey

As far as I'm aware, as long as you do have Internet Service, whether wired or WiFi, the game should work.

If not, you can always request a Refund from the Store that you purchased it from, if it meets the Refund requirements.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Newbie
@iluminatethesky Thanks. I purchased the game at Walmart, and their policy is that if the packaging is opened, it can only be returned for the same title. It’s one of those situations I feel like I need to be 100% sure it will work before we open it.
Message 3 of 4 (417 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@LukeyBadukey,

Totally understandable. Like I said, as long as you have WiFi, it should work for you. 

I don't have Satellite Internet, so I cannot 100% guarantee. You'll have to take a chance and see how it works out for you.

- iluminate