Online Matches CRASH in Player Selection Menu

by KaranGhosh1996

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Online Matches CRASH in Player Selection Menu

★★ Novice

When I'm playing online and find an opponent, there are moments when choosing our opponents where both of our players are "loading" and we aren't allowed to select any fighter. There is no way of exiting this menu either and I'm forced to reload the game 

Message 1 of 5 (578 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online Matches CRASH in Player Selection Menu

Community Manager
@KaranGhosh1996 Hmmm that seems like a bug then.

Have you tried re-installing the game to see if that could help and if you're using an external hard drive, make sure files aren't located on both the internal and external drive. I've seen that cause performance issues.

If you have anything plugged into the USB slots outside of a controller, try removing whatever is plugged in because some third party devices can cause strange bugs to appear too.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (503 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@KaranGhosh1996

Hey there!

I believe this is intended to avoid a player switching their fighter last minute.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 5 (542 Views)

★★ Novice

Nono.... I mean the game gets stuck, almost like a glitch, where I can no matter what button I press, the game is still stuck. Even if I wait for 15 mins, I’m still stuck on that screen. So I’m forced to close the game and reboot it. 

Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry Hi, any update on Madden 18 "the league is not requested" issue?
Message 4 of 5 (523 Views)

Community Manager
@KaranGhosh1996 Hmmm that seems like a bug then.

Have you tried re-installing the game to see if that could help and if you're using an external hard drive, make sure files aren't located on both the internal and external drive. I've seen that cause performance issues.

If you have anything plugged into the USB slots outside of a controller, try removing whatever is plugged in because some third party devices can cause strange bugs to appear too.
Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (504 Views)