Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Online Friendlies FIFA 18

by afaisalkk77

Original Post

Highlighted

Online Friendlies FIFA 18

★ Novice

HI , 
I had performed an Internet Connection test and everything was fine. I could see my friends online , but as soon as I tried to Invite to play, I was redirected to the Team Selection Menu, a message popped saying downloading Online Information and then instead of choosing team, I was sent back again to the Online Friendlies menu.
We could not play at all.Anyone had this problem before and is there a fix/solution to this  ?
Thanks for helping.

Message 1 of 5 (304 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hey it doesnt seem like they evens bothered to reply to you about this issue , i have the same issue really sucks !!!!  come on EA!!!!!

Message 2 of 5 (286 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@A12053103@Razorbos  If you are having connection issues please try the connection troubleshooting steps for your issue: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If you continue to have the same issues after completing troubleshooting and opening ports, please run a UO trace to check your connection. 

Message 3 of 5 (269 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I am facing the same issue, following features work fine its just we can't play with our friends.

. Online match making works fine

. Co OP with a friend works fine

If we send an invitation to our friend it keeps coming back to same page.

Message 4 of 5 (259 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
It does not work at all. Connection is not the thing here, it is when it tries to download the friendlies information that it glitches out.
That is clearly a bug !
Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)
Twitter Stream