Online Exhibition Games Stability

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Online Exhibition Games Stability

Community Manager

Hey Madden Community,

We wanted to let you know that we are aware of a stability issue impacting online Exhibition games. Resolving this is our top priority.

We will update this forum post when it's resolved. Thank you for your patience!

- The Madden Team

(Source)

Stay and Play.png
Message 1 of 4 (147 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Online Exhibition Games Stability

Community Manager

2/21/20:

We have released an update to address this problem. If you have been experiencing problems, please check for an available update on your device.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (56 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry This has been happening since the most recent update, very frustrating
Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Dear Madden,

I've been a devoted Madden player for the last 2 decades, these past 2 seasons have been unbearable with your complete disregard for players. We want to see our rank, we want to compare stats, so sorry that I don't want to play your completely convoluted MUT mode, not to mention EXPENSIVE. Fix these issues with online exhibition games or you've lost a fan and I will do everything in my power to boycott your product. I'll go as far as to dip into my own pocket to start an online petition to do so. You're not doing enough, the current product is subpar AT BEST. 

Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

2/21/20:

We have released an update to address this problem. If you have been experiencing problems, please check for an available update on your device.

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (57 Views)
Twitter Stream