Re: Online Bootloop, game killer bug

by lLucifer_MGSl

Original Post

Online Bootloop, game killer bug

★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug Was about to begin a race, then my car just lost textures and game said "an error has ocurred if this persist..." then i spawned in a blank space and could do nothing, restarted the game and since then i cant acces online, game is in loop trying to load online, my car shows no textures in main menu, story mode its fine car was start skyline
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Random error at starting any online race
What happens when the bug occurs? Car looses textures, then you spawn in a blank space, if you reboot game you cant play online anymore i
What do you expect to see? Just want to join asap online again and enjoy my palace pre order stuff

Game killer bug

Message 1 of 14 (690 Views)

EA DICE Team

@lLucifer_MGSl  Could you try to power cycle the console and see if that helps. 

How to power cycle: 

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
  3. Important Make sure that you wait at least 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
  4. Plug the console power cable back in.
  5. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

Thanks!

/Atic 

Message 2 of 14 (675 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Already done that before posting here, i also did a factory reset to my console and nothing Devil

Message 3 of 14 (661 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hi @lLucifer_MGSl, does this happen in multiplayer and singel player?

What car is it?

/Atic

Message 4 of 14 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  Online mode only yet, car was the starter Nissan Skyline, the red one, also i have to say that just after error message popped up,  the car spawned in a blank space area, there was cars and npcs just standing but i couldnt do anything, game was not froze but car was, also my spawn place was Rudigers safehouse

Message 5 of 14 (626 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_Atic any update? i really want to play im way too late for online for sure 

Message 6 of 14 (577 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

@EA_Atic  Still nothing, cant play since day one of pre save date, please guys, im submitting a ticket at mi country 

Message 7 of 14 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi, it looks like there's another step to take, but it'll reset all your progress.
If you delete your saves - both locally and in the cloud - that should hopefully get you back in.

There's a small tutorial here if you're unfamiliar with the process.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 14 (471 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi @EA_David thanks for answering me, im completely okay with that but Im worried about mi BMW GTR from Most Wanted and my $150K for pre ordering the game, will I have those, don’t care if I start at 0% progress, just want my pre order and deluxe stuff back 

Message 9 of 14 (462 Views)

Community Manager
I believe so, in that case the game should just think you're a new player and apply the content as if this was your first boot. That said, I haven't tested this myself so I can't give a 100% guarantee.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 14 (452 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help