Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ongoing crashes

by DarknessHeart19

Original Post

Highlighted

Ongoing crashes

★★ Novice

My ally code in swgoh is 556619254 and the game is crashing about half of the time I play. I have my iOS fully updated and no other apps were running but the game just closes out on me repeatedly, most recently in the midst of a GAC battle I was cruising to an easy victory on, but now my opponent is tm loaded and I lost my only counter team for that... this is likely to cause me to lose the match... this is getting really frustrating 

Message 1 of 4 (209 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Hello @rw05dhnq 

I'm sorry to hear that.

Please reboot your device and connect to a hotspot or different WiFi connection. 

It's possible that some of the installation files for your game have become corrupted. Did you link your account to Google Play? If so, then you should be able to delete the app and reinstall it "fresh" and hopefully have these issues disappear. After reinstalling the game please leave it on the main cantina screen for around half an hour. All assets will be downloaded in this time.

Regards.

Message 2 of 4 (191 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I use apple not google, does that change anything?

and is this going to reset my lost match or am I just screwed?

Message 3 of 4 (187 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yes. Sorry, my mistake. 

If you’ve linked your account to Game Center (Apple)  , your game information is saved and secure.

If your game is linked to Game Center you can recover your progress, and your units by logging back into your account.

Everything about linking accounts you can find here.

Please also close background apps. All apps that are running on your device use memory. If you can’t launch or play your game, it may not have enough memory available to run. 

If your account is linked to game center , easily reinstall the game.

All troubleshooting steps ( Apple ) can be find here.

Please try these steps and let us know how it went. 

If it still doesn't work @EA_MindTricks or @EA_HighCommand should help you further.

Regards.

Message 4 of 4 (122 Views)