If only there could be only one... Alas, crash #83837622626262
Message 22 of 75 (1,186 Views)

Re: OnePlus stability issues

★ Guide
On a roll today!
Message 23 of 75 (1,183 Views)

★ Guide

unfortunately EA/CG never flagged this as a bug, that problem and many more problems are normal playing swgoh on the most phones

the only resolution i have found: install a free android emulator on your pc or laptop (nox player for example), install the game on that android emulator and play the game. until now i had no crashes/freezes and other issues if i play the game on my notebook... i still play the game on phone but not the important pieces like tb or tw

Message 24 of 75 (1,173 Views)

★ Guide
I do have it installed on my Mac via Bluestacks but I usually play it on the move so it's impractical to use anything aside from the phone. I tried it also on a borrowed tablet and it worked perfectly so a new phone would probably solve the issues but I'd rather drop dead than buy a new phone because the developers refuse to acknowledge and fix the issue. I could go complain to Google and get a full refund but then I'd be unable to play the game any more so that's not a solution, too.
Message 25 of 75 (1,163 Views)

★ Guide
Rhe saga continues...
Message 26 of 75 (1,157 Views)

★ Guide
Though I'd give up and go away? No way!
Message 27 of 75 (1,123 Views)

★ Guide
A lovely evening...
Message 28 of 75 (1,112 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
Another ANR, this one happened while opening the guild management screen. No VPN active, app force closed and restarted less than an hour ago.
Message 29 of 75 (1,096 Views)

★ Guide
First a silent crash (no crash report dialog) then an ANR during loading... Or maybe the ANR dialog was the cause of the crash, not really sure. Again, no VPN and using real location/time.
Message 30 of 75 (1,088 Views)