One-time password not arriving

by wolfmaster12340

Original Post

Accepted Solution

One-time password not arriving

★★ Novice

So  guys, its been a whole month since i last logged in to my account because of this one-time password ...

What im a supposed to do? this mail never arrives and really want to play!

I just cant call any of the support phones ´cause my english is really bad.

my login is: Vinalvess

and my mail is from Gmail.com

Message 1 of 12 (819 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: One-time password not arriving

[ Edited ]

@wolfmaster12340

Give them a call (link to numbers) they can help get you back in game, if need a friend can speak on your behalf as long as your there to provide the proof of ownership of the account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 6 of 12 (710 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@wolfmaster12340

Please try the steps in this guide here under the One Time Password section.  Also because you use gmail you can use either googlemail.com or gmail.com as the same address, or you can add/remove dots: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/7436150?hl=en

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 12 (793 Views)

★★ Novice

I will try this guide, but how im i supposed to change my e-mail if i cant even log?

Message 3 of 12 (787 Views)

Hero

@wolfmaster12340

The google steps is a different URL to try to log into your gmail for and see if the email arrives via that URL.

For the guide you'll want to follow the steps under The OTP emails are not arriving section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 12 (779 Views)

★★ Novice

I've really tried everything I could and nothing seems to help ... and since I can not get in touch with the support staff I'll just let go.
It's sad because I spent a little money on the game and although it was not much I still spent ... and it's kind of disheartening to start another account without the things I had in the other, so that's it!

Thanks for the help and until any day!

Message 5 of 12 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]

@wolfmaster12340

Give them a call (link to numbers) they can help get you back in game, if need a friend can speak on your behalf as long as your there to provide the proof of ownership of the account.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 6 of 12 (711 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The one time password not showing up makes logging into the game impossible, since I get home from work after the USA "help desk" closes.

I have all the information I need to log in, but because I'm using a newer PC, I have to jump through hoops to verify my identity, even though I verified it twice this afternoon at lunch with the USA help desk.  I still had to get two different OTP to simply log into the forum and see my account information.  I could not change my old email address then, without needing an additional OTP even though I was verified by the staff.

This is ridiculous. I'm glad the game is still around, but I suppose while the game trades hands for owning companies, it doesn't suppose people will be upgrading their PCs?

Inconceivable

Message 7 of 12 (178 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@2f1d25fe02ff8aec It's been 45 minutes waiting on the first OTP since being helped by the staff this afternoon, to simply log in and play my original account. The help steps here don't help if the staff phones are closed at 7 pm EST
Message 8 of 12 (177 Views)

@2f1d25fe02ff8aec 

can only suggest changing to an email domain that gets them quicker when you can and/or add a security key to the account so you do not need to wait for mail servers to send and receive emails

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 9 of 12 (170 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@proxos666 How? I can't log in to change anything without receiving a OTP.
Message 10 of 12 (162 Views)