Re: One Time Password

by Dwemero

Original Post

One Time Password

★★ Novice

i need help i can't log on meil i don't run out one time password i watched everybody sent me everywhere to old republic but i cant call i don't speak english i can't change me need be meil and then it will go? expires Frown Devil Devil 75456877_433134050934965_3078598125019987968_n.png

Message 1 of 5 (418 Views)

Hero

@Dwemero 

The one time password should go to the email on your account.  If you are not receiving it, try the steps in this guide here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 5 (370 Views)

★★ Novice

tried it but mail me nothing does not support me told me I have to call some number called me American and said that for my country do not have technika.znul but I wrote because I played this game on an old PC that I do not have now I have a new maybe that this is just a problem just transfer to this pc account and hopefully it will go.

Message 3 of 5 (336 Views)

Hero

@Dwemero 

If you know who your old email was with you can try contacting that email provider to see if they can get you access to that old email address.  If not then the only option to change it on swtor is to call Customer Service.

You can find a list of different numbers depending on your country here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 5 (282 Views)

★★ Novice
@Belgorad i tell for czech republic country and tell USA man dont have for you language technic...it is not my problem that they do not have technology I am not obliged to learn to speak in English.and I want to play in my school! i dont know what to do germany ukraine france i do not speak nor write so what to do.
Message 5 of 5 (266 Views)