Re: One Time Password Fail!

by TazFKR

Original Post

One Time Password Fail!

★★★ Newbie

My one-time password to confirm my new computer just won't come it's been days.
I tried longing into my game launcher and the website and it's been approximately 4 days and I haven't gotten anything.
I already added the Email that the guide told me to add to my contacts on my 3 emails and I added the email to the spam filter thing too.
NOTHING! I emailed EA directly at the beginning of the week and I haven't even gotten an auto-response yet.

My User name is KidFamous

this i ridiculous!

Message 1 of 3 (502 Views)

@kidfamous2020 

Just to check when you say emailed EA you actually mean swtor support (they are different) support@swtor.com 

think present response time is about 10 days per https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/INFO-Known-Information-and-Current-Alerts-21st-Apr-20/m-p...

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@proxos666 I have posted on another of your responses. Sorry to be a nudge, but I am having a similar issue. My EA account and my SWOR account both have a outdated, unusable email account associated with it. I looked like I changed the EA email for my account but when I try to log in it does not work and when I set up a new account my email that I want associated with TazFKR is not set as an account. I have set up a secondary account with a third email as TazFKR2 but would like to adjust the email on TazFKR or join the two so they are on the same email/account.
The main issue is the SWTOR account has my security key attached and I need to access the account to get the serial to re-setup the security key.
Message 3 of 3 (456 Views)