On screen button issues

by CWWilliams88

Original Post

On screen button issues

★★★★★ Newbie

Anyone else having tapping issues? Not being able tap on specific units to send them out. 

Message 1 of 14 (866 Views)

Re: On screen button issues

★★★ Newbie

No, everything is working on my end. I am using my android device to play the game. Only issue thus far started this morning with an error code 500. Not letting me connect to opponent battle.

Message 2 of 14 (837 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having to touch like a bit above the buttons and in game sucks selecting the wrong unit. I'm running Samsung s8+

Message 3 of 14 (780 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hey all, thanks for the reports. @CWWilliams88 what device do you use?

Message 4 of 14 (771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm using the Galaxy Note 8. Also, is the pre Alpha over with now? It won't connect anymore. I can't play anymore. 

Message 5 of 14 (759 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issues. It's almost making the game not worth playing cuz I can't respond fast enough fight anyone. I went from winning most of my battles 2 I can I can't win anything now

Im on s8

Message 6 of 14 (746 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@CWWilliams88 are you still having issues connecting to the game? If you know your Persona ID, can you DM it? It's usually found in Settings > About if you can get to it. @Dresnar459 Thanks for the info. I've flagged this for further investigation.

Message 7 of 14 (732 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having same problem I'm on Samsung s7
Message 8 of 14 (721 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@EA_Grasshopper I can't get to it. I just get to that error screen and the only option I have is to exit.

Message 9 of 14 (705 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@CWWilliams88 Frown is this a Google Play Licensing error or a different one? If it's the Google Play Licensing, can you try clearing the cache of both Google Play Store app and Google Play Services app. If it's something else can you post a screenshot?

Message 10 of 14 (701 Views)