Omega Point Skin Lost

by damyn

Original Post

Omega Point Skin Lost

★ Novice

A while back I noticed I was missing my Omega Point Pathfinder skin, I figured this was a temporary skin or something since it was just gone from my account and I never see it in game. I saw someone in game with this skin the other day and it made me think to reach out to support to try to get it back.

I quit playing apex for over a year and when I came back it was not equipped or available in the list.

I reached out to Prime Gaming support and they said EA support would have to help me retrieve the skin.

I reached out to EA support and they pointed me to the forums. They said they would look into it but they also said they wouldn’t be contacting me so I’m not sure how this would get resolved.

I’ve seen multiple posts here regarding this skin, has anyone had any luck getting the skin back once it’s lost?

I haven’t had the skin for several seasons so it’s not a huge deal, but I’m concerned about spending money on skins in the future if there is no chance of getting them back if they are lost.

Message 1 of 1 (169 Views)