by SBOT0504

Original Post

Re: Omega Point Pathfinder skin gone from inventory

★★★ Newbie

It seems the problem has come back from like a year or two ago

Message 11 of 26 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Gamezila584 I had the same issue as it showed up until I relaunched. I haven't been able to contact anyone and I'm hoping that there's a fix for this.
Message 12 of 26 (812 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bumping this, i just had my skin ripped right out my hands too... I'm highly disappointed

Message 13 of 26 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here all i get from reps " skin cant disappear"

Message 14 of 26 (714 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, for the same problema. Waiting for some update regarding this.

Message 15 of 26 (657 Views)

★ Novice

Same here talked to two reps at Ea and Amazon with no luck I even have proof of my account with the skin equipped when logging back in and then poof gone. Ea either gives us back the skin we properly own, sell it back to us, or just re do the promotion. It’s just not fair

Message 16 of 26 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. I haven't played since about pre season 1. I thought I'd try to get back into it, but after going on here and finding the one decent skin I've got for my favourite character gone I'm kinda less inclined to really jump back in, especially since it's happing to a lot of people and respawn just seem to not care. I got a hold of this skin legit, and I have no idea exactly when it was removed from me so I feel like I can't really do anything about it. Quite a shame really, I was hoping to hop back in and try Apex again.

Message 17 of 26 (586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Legit just had the exact same thing happen to me. Contacted customer support and they just said "you don't have that skin claimed to this account". Like man. I was just looking at it.

Message 18 of 26 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Had the same thing happen to me. Had the skin one point, gone the next. Customer support after a long time finally told me "It doesn't seem that skin was claimed on this account". I don't think they care or are gonna do anything about it.

Message 19 of 26 (501 Views)

★★★ Novice

I took a break from the game in season one and just came back about a week ago. I had the skin for a game but couldn't see or equip it afterwards. I spoke with twitch support and they said that it was up to the Apex developers to fix the issue. I then contacted EA support who said it should be passing by the bug fixers and dev teams to see what can be done.

Message 20 of 26 (450 Views)