Old email for Origin has expired

by epicwriter32

Original Post

Old email for Origin has expired

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So, I used to have an old EarthLink email account that I used for Origin, but after my family switched to using Gmail, we cancelled EarthLink and I forgot to change the email to my account, so now I can't get into my account and I don't want to have to start all over and buy all my games again. Is there any way I can get my old account now or at least get the games that I bought?

Message 1 of 7 (1,859 Views)

Re: Old email for Origin has expired

Community Manager

@epicwriter32

You can use the info at the following link to change your email address and also to add a secondary email if the first one is inaccessible:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/if-you-forgot-your-ea-account-id-or-password

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 7 (1,810 Views)

★ Novice

Hello! This is my old account. Thank you for the help, but someone on the Facebook page was able to help switch my email! I appreciate you reaching out! Happy Thanksgiving! Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (1,796 Views)

Community Manager

@Chrisisepic32

Good news, thanks for letting us know.

barry.png
Message 4 of 7 (1,778 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Do you remember how you did it please help

Message 5 of 7 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please help me get rid of the earthlink account from my ea account, i can't add a second email so i can't access my account at all as earthlink doesn't work anymore.

Message 6 of 7 (555 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AROBRULESALL going to close this thread as it is quite old, for issues like this please speak with our live support. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a phone or chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or call

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 7 (549 Views)