Re: Old account, deactivated old email, can't get into anything.

by Mantakno

Original Post

Old account, deactivated old email, can't get into anything.

★ Novice

I don't know what to do. I'm honestly struggling. So I deactivated my email because I forgot it was connected to my Origin account.

Now, my Origin account won't let me play my game (The Sims 4). I feel dumb for deactivating my email but at the same time I made this in like 2014 and I was younger so I kinda forgot everything I put in my account besides my password and old email.

Is there anyway I'd be able to get into my account and change the email without the security question or am I at a loss?

I'd really like my sims game back because I paid a lot for it and I'd like to enjoy playing it again. I also just had a spur of the moment decision when I logged into my old Origin account because I remembered about it.

Message 1 of 3 (200 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Good Afternoon @karamichele02

Please do the following:

Go to https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/.

1. Go to contact us

2. Press your Game/Your Platform and select the problem you are having

3. Press Contact options

4. Scroll to chat and specify your problem

5. Press Chat now

For futher information, please check here http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-an-Advisor-via-EA-Help/td-p/5650100

If there is no chat option available, please call customer service on your phone or try describing your problem a little bit different, so "Livechat" show up as an option.

Greetings,

Babyhuehnchen

Answeres provided by real chickens

Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
im not support

if you can login at webpage with origin client information then you can edit profile there with new mail adr.

and then you try reset PW it should send to right new adr. ( pretty hard to send mail then it's not present from old client i can only hope it take the webpage information and use in Origin client. )
Message 3 of 3 (175 Views)