[Offline Franchise] saved game doesn't load

by Acdaliy

Original Post

Re: Offline Franchise Loading Issue

★ Guide

See you replying to other threads. This has been a problem for weeks. Please acknowledge and offer a timeframe or communication that it is being fixed. If it is not, please say so as well so I don’t have to post on here every day. 

Many others have the same issue. Your helpline forwards us to this website. I have tried to get an answer on this since your Sept 2 patch seemed to remove the ability to load my offline franchise. 

Need an answer. Waiting since Sept 2. Have messaged with your help line. No answers. Getting impatient. 

Message 21 of 422 (2,575 Views)

Offline Franchise won’t load

★ Guide

Going to start posting here as well since you won’t respond to the thread under “Bugs.”

Havent been able to load my offline franchise since the night before you fixed your remarkable score issue. Juuuuuuust looking for an acknowledgment that it will be fixed. A timeline would be great. Any response would be nice.

Your helpline directs you to this website… been looking for an answer since September 1st. 

Message 22 of 422 (2,595 Views)

Re: Offline Franchise won’t load

@Midland38217 please do not create new threads about the same topic! I guess I can imagine that it is very frustrating not getting a timely response if you are not allowed to play due to this bug. Frown

But I can confirm that the community managers forward all reports to the dev team as soon as possible (even if they are not able to timely respond in the threads). From my perspective, it is much more important that the dev team is enabled (i.e. informed about the issue) to work on a solution immediately. Responding to every report in the forum requires some time and therefore bears the risk of delaying the processes to find a solution.

Since there does not seem to be a workaround or solution yet, unfortunately Frown , I hope it will be solved soon for you! good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________
        Positive Play - Feel the emotions, but be aware what they are telling you!
Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do
     anything against it! Aggression: you don't like it and want to break something.
____________________________________________________________________________________
                   Tell everybody (@joy), give constructive feedback (@anger),
                    ask for help (frustration), and have a break (@aggression)!
                     I try to help out other players, but I'm not an EA employee

Message 23 of 422 (2,551 Views)

Re: [Offline Franchise] saved game doesn't load

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

same issue!!!!  over 10 hours invested in a franchise and then I can no longer load the franchise file!!!!! what the hell did you all at ea do this year to produce such a faulty game????last time I preorder, will request refund from xbox if not fixed soon!!!!  and no reply???? disgusting

[EDIT: removed caps]

Message 24 of 422 (2,536 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

So, not only is it impossible to play offline franchise because the saves will not load, but when I delete the files that will not load, the game deletes other files that I was not on!  I was trying to see if it would work with 4 different save files for a franchise so I would only lose a week at a time at most because of  this awful atrocious bug.  When I deleted one of the files that would not load, the game deleted three additional files.  What the heck is going on with this game.  We all need to remember this next year when they want us to buy!

Message 25 of 422 (2,515 Views)

★ Guide
@Neo_Novalis I understand what you are saying and thank you for at least some sense of direction. There is a thread under Bugs that I have been consistent on. After weeks of no response, I figured that a second thread under a different forum may inspire a response or direction.

Multiple people have this issue and at least to this point, it has been IGNORED. In trying to get communication, people will seek active threads and post to that.

I do not “water down” other topics/ issues with this one. This thread is titled “offline franchise won’t load.” I am not sure how posting to it on the self titled issue delays action. I expect a response after several weeks of consistently trying.
Message 26 of 422 (2,510 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@NoFaceAngl_275jUpdate: The files that were deleted randomly reappeared out of nowhere after I had had to reload the game a few times. I had forwarded several weeks, saved, had it not load, saved had it load, saved had it not load, sevral times. Th e missing files were not there. Now I just went o save a file and there they are. No rhyme or reason to it. It wasn't like they reappeared after just restarting....IDK....this game has a lot of problems.  They weren't ther for me to load for at least three restarts and now theyre there

And I was wromg...It was like 8 files that disappeared. 

Message 27 of 422 (2,508 Views)

@Midland38217 thank you for your understanding! As I already wrote, I know that it is very frustrating facing an issue and not getting a response either. Unfortunately, this year's version had a very rough start and the dev team struggles to tackle all of the issues immediately. So does the community team (and be sure they are as unhappy as the affected players as well since most of them have a gamer background too). I'll try to inform them that this thread might well deserve a response. I hope your issue will be solved soon. Good luck!

Joy: you like it! Anger: you don't like it! Frustration: you don't like it but cannot do

Message 28 of 422 (2,501 Views)

(Franchise)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Madden NFL 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which console generation do you have? Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Yaboiejp
Date/time issue occurred 9-14-21 and 9-3-21
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
What is your Franchise League Name? Doesn’t have one
Summarize your bug I was doing a franchise rebuild and went to sleep and the next day after school I get on madden to continue rebuild but it won’t even let me get into the franchise it just for la little but then takes me back to the screen where u choose franchises
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t make a offline franchise then play a few games or seasons
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t get into the franchise anymore
What do you expect to see? I expect to still be able to play in the franchise
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Idk
Enter RAM memory size in GB Idc

Franchise is still unplayable 

Message 29 of 422 (2,495 Views)

Re: (Franchise)

@yaboiejp thank you for reporting this issue! I've merged your post to another thread where other players report it as well (for better visibility). I hope it will be tackled soon (I've tried to inform the community team yesterday and I hope they will react in this thread as soon as they are back in office). good luck!

Message 30 of 422 (2,491 Views)