Re: Madden 19 won’t allow me to snap the ball

by FadedBusiness69

Original Post

October Patch - Can't hike the ball

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Can't Hike the Ball

Just updated to the October patch and played in MUT league Solo Challenges for about 5 minutes. Everything was fine game was playing as normal, but then I picked my play set some hot routes and tried to snap the ball and I couldn't. Called a timeout picked another play didn't set any hot routes or do anything. Waited for team to get set and then tried to hike the ball and noting happens. Anyone else have this happen to them???

P.S. => Even restarted and went to another solo challenge and the same thing happened

Message 1 of 23 (3,669 Views)

Madden 19 won’t allow me to snap the ball

★★ Novice

When playing franchise and MUT mode, randomly you are unable to snap the ball. I have tried hitting the start button and scrolling through the menu, switching my controllers, turning the controller off but nothing works. If you take numerous delay of game penalties it seems to reset itself and allow you to snap the ball again. This glitch needs fixed because it is hard to gain a first down from 2nd and 25 every time.

Message 2 of 23 (4,364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Some BS....

Message 3 of 23 (4,325 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this problem in MUT. When I run the split raider formation the ball wont snap. There must be a bug in the new Ocrober 1st update. This is killing my game flow. 

Message 4 of 23 (4,262 Views)

Can't Snap The Football Offline Franchise

★★★★★ Newbie

Can't Snap The Football

In offline franchise mode, a glitch keeps occurring and you cannot snap the football. This completely ruins the game as it happens at least three or four times per game. This started happening after the October update. Please help...

Message 5 of 23 (3,674 Views)

Re: Can't Snap The Football Offline Franchise

★★★ Newbie

Started happening to me also in the afc champ game on 3rd downs

Message 6 of 23 (3,658 Views)

★ Novice

Fr it’s annoying 

Message 7 of 23 (4,209 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it only happens on select plays, like the post or the quick slant.

Message 8 of 23 (4,152 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have found that it is only from the shotgun set. If you go to single back under center snap it never happens. The center just won’t snap the ball from the shotgun formation

Message 9 of 23 (4,121 Views)

Unable to contact EA

★ Novice

I have been trying to contact EA in reference to not being able to hike the ball in madden 19. However, when I go to Help.ea.com the request call or Chat button will not allow me to click on them. EA I need help with this issue ASAP can you please respond. 

Message 10 of 23 (3,652 Views)