Preoder items (Obi-Wan/Hermit) are gone.

by CandarMerc

Original Post

Re: Lightsaber Hermit components vanished

★★★★★ Newbie
@six2fall Yes I'm having the same issue as well on Xbox Series X. Pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition on the Apr 24th, played on release day, had the pre-order content until loading in the game today, May 3rd. I've progressed as far as getting, the Crossguard Saber from the Shattered Moon and unlocked Caij after visiting the Stone Spire and upon return to Pyloon's and using a workbench I noticed my addon's were gone.
Not even visible and "locked." They were completely gone. I checked forums etc for ways to resolve the issue and noticed when checking the game management on Xbox that the DLC for the pre-order bonuses and Deluxe Edition content were completely removed from my console. I checked the store to see if I could manually reinstall from the game's page, as that is sometimes the solution I've found for other games with similar issues. Upon reaching the store page it said that I did not own the Deluxe Edition and would have to repurchase either the full Deluxe Edition game or the Deluxe Edition Upgrade. Checking my order history on my Microsoft Account shows that I purchased this already so I shouldn't have to do either of those. I know the dlc is just minor appearance customizations that I may not use the entire time but, I paid for them and want them back.

I'm glad I haven't gone as far as uninstalling and reinstalling the whole game as I've found from other people that the entire game was removed from their accounts!!!
Message 51 of 140 (1,265 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Having this issue on Series X. I had access to the preorder and deluxe edition dlc on Monday, now that I log back in today it is not there and no longer shows up in the 'Manage game and add-ons' screen.
Message 52 of 140 (1,264 Views)

Re: Deluxe Edition Content Disappeared

★★★ Newbie

I'm having all the same problems. In addition, when I go to the store, it says I don't even own the deluxe edition even though I had it downloaded and have the order confirmation showing I paid for the base game, deluxe edition, and pre-order content. 

Message 53 of 140 (1,482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue on Xbox series X. Had hermit and rebel hero items disappear aswell as the deluxe content . My codes came from limited run games for the Xbox platform.

Message 54 of 140 (1,370 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. I opened up the game again after an hour of not being on it, and my items disappeared. there was even a visual glitch on my lightsaber for the "hermit" pommel. 

Message 55 of 140 (1,461 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Yes, this also literally happened to me today when I logged on. Everything was fine yesterday, but today I'm experiencing what everyone in this thread is experiencing. What's wild is that I have various Deluxe cosmetics still equipped and they just show as "locked" and they glitch out the workbench menus as I shuffle through options.

Plus, my console also suggests I don't even own the Deluxe Edition as others have reported.

I am also on Xbox Series X and I bought Deluxe Edition a LONG time ago.

Message 56 of 140 (1,456 Views)

Preoder items (Obi-Wan/Hermit) are gone.

★★★ Newbie

Product: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor
Platform:Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug Preorder items are gone or 'locked'
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to item customization menu and preorder 'Hermit' items are gone.
What happens when the bug occurs? When going to customize either lightsaber or outfits, items from preorder either do not apear, or if they are already equiped they either don't show on menus or they say 'locked' though they will remain equipped unless another customization is selected at which point preorder item(s) disapear entirely.
What do you expect to see? The items that came with preorder in the relevent customization menus...

I preordered the game a month in advance specifically for these items... now all but the two items I actively have equiped are gone, and if I replace either of those items they disapear and I have to reload an old save to keep them equipped. guess im wearing Hermit Robes for a while.

seriously though how does this happen? lol

Message 57 of 140 (1,341 Views)

Re: Preoder items (Obi-Wan/Hermit) are gone.

★★★ Newbie

I also have seen this issue with no fix yet. I had it preordered as well on Series X. It's been frustrating, because it's with all the exclusive content (including BD-1 skins)

Message 58 of 140 (1,334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Words can’t describe how incredibly stupid this is. Now I’m not a game developer but I don’t even know how it’s possible for something like this to occur. Seriously, I spent almost a week waiting for a patch to occur so I can actually play the game without crashing and now I gotta wait for a patch to get the content that I paid 20 extra dollars for. Meanwhile, spoilers are everywhere and I could’ve beaten the game by now if it weren’t for all the bugs. Thank you for all your hard work.

Message 59 of 140 (1,428 Views)

Lightsaber/BD-1 Components Locking and Disappearing

★★★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug Several components that I had applied to my lightsaber and BD-1 have glitched and now appear as being locked even though they are already equipped. As I cycle through the other components in my inventory, the equipped item stays stuck in place and the other components clip through as I cycle through them. If I apply a different component, then the original equipped component completely disappears as an option. If you save at a meditation point, the item disappears forever. Reloading game does not bring item back. I already lost a photoreceptor component and a lightsaber grip.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check your inventory to see if components are glitched. I believe this only started occurring after an update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Item gets locked. As I cycle through the other components in my inventory, the equipped item stays stuck in place and the other components clip through as I cycle through them. If I apply a different component, then the original equipped component completely disappears as an option. If you save at a meditation point, the item stays gone forever. Reloading game does not bring it back. See pictures for a better look.
What do you expect to see? The inventory items restored and no longer glitched.

Summarize your bug Several components that I had applied to my lightsaber and BD-1 have glitched and now appear as being locked even though they are already equipped. As I cycle through the other components in my inventory, the equipped item stays stuck in place and the other components clip through as I cycle through them. If I apply a different component, then the original equipped component completely disappears as an option. If you save at a meditation point, the item disappears forever. Reloading game does not bring item back. I already lost a photoreceptor component and a lightsaber grip.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Check your inventory to see if components are glitched. I believe this only started occurring after an update.
What happens when the bug occurs? Item gets locked. As I cycle through the other components in my inventory, the equipped item stays stuck in place and the other components clip through as I cycle through them. If I apply a different component, then the original equipped component completely disappears as an option. If you save at a meditation point, the item stays gone forever. Reloading game does not bring it back. See pictures for a better look.
What do you expect to see? The inventory items restored and no longer glitched.

Message 60 of 140 (1,367 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help