by Doom_Gael

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[OPEN] Lost access to Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition bonuses

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug During regular progression through the story, i ran into a lightsaber cosmetics bug on Koboh’s shattered moon after having retrieved the crossguard upgrade. For some unclear reason, after having saved and shut the game down and after the latest major patch, i dont have the Hermit lightsaber components anymore whenever i use the weapons workbench. Its not a game breaking bug, just a bit more strange and annoying to lose bonus items like this. I hope there’s a known solution or the issue is being looked into.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Simply play through campaign until the lightsaber crossguard upgrade has been installed, save, leave the game and relaunch, followed by using the weapons workbench anywhere else but on Koboh’s shattered moon. However, if the latest patch for the game had any effect, that may affect how easy it is to recreate the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? The Hermit lightsaber components completely disappears from my collection of components in the weapons workbench user interface.
What do you expect to see? I expect to have the Hermit lightsaber components in my collection whenever i use the weapons workbench to redesign the lightsaber.

Cosmetics bug

Lightsaber

Hermit

Message 11 of 140 (10,128 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lightsaber Hermit components vanished

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Under investigation. Accepting as solution for visibility purposes only.

Hi everyone,

The teams are aware of the reports and are investigating the issue.

If we have any updates, we hope to be able to share them with you as soon as possible.

In the meantime, it is recommended to try to repair the game files to see if that restores access to the bonus items for you, or make sure that the DLCs are installed correctly:

Troubleshooting the lost Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition bonuses

• Troubleshoot missing Pre-Order and/or Deluxe Edition content for PC Steam:
    • Go to the manage DLC page of the game in Steam (on the store page) > uncheck the DLC (the Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition content) > start the game > quit the game > go re-checkmark the DLC again on the manage DLC page > launch game again.
    • Verify game files.
  • Troubleshoot missing Pre-Order and/or Deluxe Edition content for the PC EA app:
    • Open the EA app > Click My Collection > Click on the three dots on the game tile of the game and choose the Repair option.
  • Troubleshoot missing Pre-Order and/or Deluxe Edition content for the PC Epic Games Launcher:
  • To double-check if the extra content is correctly installed or not, please follow the steps in these help articles:
    • Xbox Series S|X
      • Alternative steps:
        • Close the game,
        • Sign out of your Xbox account on your console,
        • Restart the console,
        • Sign back into the Xbox account on your console,
        • The DLC entitlements should reappear for you after that.
    • PS5
    • Steam
    • Epic Games Launcher
    • EA app

Thank you.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

View in thread

Message 19 of 140 (12,389 Views)

All Replies

Pre-order cosmetics missing after update

★★★★ Novice

Morning all.  I also am missing my pre-order bonuses and I purchased the deluxe edition through the EA app.  I had applied the cosmetics prior to whatever update was required yesterday on PC.  If I change any of the cosmetics, it removes it from my character and I no longer have the options to view them in the customization screen.

Message 1 of 140 (10,143 Views)

Deluxe Edition Content

★★ Novice

So I've tried to verify the files and I've tried restarting my PC, but nothing I do seems to make the Deluxe Edition/Pre-Order content show up in game, it shows that I own them when I check on the EA app so it's not that I don't have it. I was able to use it the first time I played but after that it hasn't shown up again.

Message 2 of 140 (10,097 Views)

My Add-ons for pre-order and Deluxe are not showing up for PC

★★★★ Novice

I pre-order a month ago and bought the Deluxe edition. Expecting it to part of my game. It worked one time and the following day it was gone. It also didn't show when I created a new game. I tried doing a check files fix and it didn't make a difference. I also created a Ticket #143592900 and no response in how to fix it or to let me know they are working on my issue. I paid all that money and I'm not able to enjoy streaming my game with my nostalgic content. I'm disappointed of the experience.  

Message 3 of 140 (5,549 Views)

i lost all addon content for jedi survivor

★ Novice

i have all the dlc and preorder bounses for jedi survivor but after 12 hours in game and a crash i have lost all of it and even uninstalling and reinstalling didnt help what is wrong and how do i fix it?

Message 4 of 140 (5,713 Views)

Deluxe Edition cosmetics missing

★★ Novice

Summarize your bug Deluxe Edition cosmetics missing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the game from Steam, check for cosmetic items.
What happens when the bug occurs? Cosmetics aren't there
What do you expect to see? Cosmetics should be there

Deluxe Edition cosmetics disappeared from my game after the most recent update. I've tried all recommended solutions to fix the issue and none cause the items to reappear.

Message 5 of 140 (10,177 Views)

Hermit Cosmetics Disappeared

★ Novice

Summarize your bug My pre-order Hermit cosmetics have all disappeared, the clothes, the lightsaber parts, and even the blaster parts from the normal pre-order
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea how it happened, all I know is my PAID CONTENT is gone
What happens when the bug occurs? The pre-order content I paid for is unable to be used because it's no longer showing up
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to use the cosmetics that I paid for, the fact that I can't means I'm literally not getting what I paid money for

Yet another glitch I've discovered in the dumpster fire that is the Jedi Survivor launch, on top of horrible framerates and constant freezing when taking certain actions, is the fact that at some point, my cosmetics that come with the pre-order I bought have now disappeared from my inventory, and restarting the game and my PC doesn't fix it. I paid for this content, so I didn't expect that glitches would literally take away things that I used real money for and not in-game currency.

Message 6 of 140 (10,186 Views)

No Deluxe Edition & Pre-Order content after patch 3.5 (PC-Steam)

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug All deluxe edition content is gone after Patch 3.5. I cannot find it in the customization screen, but Cal is still wearing the deluxe content I had equipped on.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Could you look in the customization screen for a deluxe Edition version of the game? Have Cal equip deluxe clothing, then patch that save to 3.5 and see if the customization options are missing.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't equip the content that I paid money for.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the options that I paid money for.

I paid for the deluxe edition and now can't use that content.

Message 7 of 140 (10,112 Views)

Deluxe Edition and Pre-order cosmetics missing from the game

★ Novice

Summarize your bug Deluxe and Pre-order cosmetics are missing from the game every time I boot up the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The cosmetics were there when I first booted up the game, but once I closed the game and re-opened it, they were gone.
What happens when the bug occurs? All the deluxe and pre-order cosmetics that I payed good money for are missing from the customisation menu
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to have access to the deluxe and pre-order cosmetics that I payed good money for.

This is still an issue even after the most recent patch. I tried unticking an re-ticking the addons on Steam, verifying the game files and restarting my PC. Nothing works. This is annoying me more than the performance issues since I payed for these additional cosmetics.

Message 8 of 140 (10,145 Views)

Pre-Order Bonus Content Disappeared after PC Patch 3.5

★★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug After applying the PC Patch 3.5 yesterday, my pre-order bonus content no longer appears in any of the customization menus. I use some of the customizations on my lightsaber hilt, and they still appear as part of the hilt, however if I try to change them, the pre-order content stays on the hilt and phases into the new customization.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have the standard, non-Deluxe edition pre-order on Steam. All I did was download and apply Patch 3.5 and the bonus content disappeared from all customization menus as if I don't own it.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pre-order bonus content has disappeared from all customization menus. Customizations using that content that were already applied are still applied but cannot be changed. The applied pre-order customizations stay on the lightsaber/blaster and any new customizations phase into them.
What do you expect to see? I expect the content I paid for to be there and be usable.

My system is running a 3060ti, Ryzen 5 5600x, 16GB of RAM, and the latest versions of Windows 10 and all drivers. I've tried verifying the game files and restarting my game. Neither has worked.

Message 9 of 140 (10,119 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help