Nvidia Highlights disappeared in BF5?

by MatG-DK

Original Post

Re: Nvidia Highlights disappeared in BF5?

EA DICE Team

Under in-game overlay settings for Nvidia experience I'm assuming the highlight setting is active?  @MatG-DK 

image.png

/Atic

Message 11 of 17 (2,483 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yes  i can confirm that it's "on" 

Message 12 of 17 (2,480 Views)

EA DICE Team

Do this, turn off Cloud sync for BFV and then move the document folder for BFV to the desktop, start the game and see if Nvidia will ask you to turn it on. @MatG-DK 

/Atic 

Message 13 of 17 (2,474 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic wrote:

Do this, turn off Cloud sync for BFV and then move the document folder for BFV to the desktop, start the game and see if Nvidia will ask you to turn it on. @MatG-DK 

/Atic 

That had absolutely no impact on the problem.. 

Only reset my settings and had to watch the intro through and still no Nvidia asking about Higlights.. 

Message 14 of 17 (2,461 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just a headsup.. I tried to uninstall Nvidias drivers using DDU from Guru3d and it has the ability to remove everything Nvidia related, so i would see if that would help. 

It did not. And I did not change anything in Nvidias settings at all.

Btw, i remember when it worked i would have an button called Nvidia Highlights in buttom ingame and that have not been there since it stopped working  

I really do think this has something to do with Bf5 causing it to not work.. But plz look into this  thanks 

Message 15 of 17 (2,434 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic wrote:

/Atic 

From Nvidia forum: 

"Hey all. Highlights were disabled due to some game issues but will be fixed in an upcoming patch." 

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/1104596/geforce-experience/shadowplay-and-battlefield-v-no-...

Now it all makes sense Wink

Message 16 of 17 (2,416 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the update @MatG-DK  Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 17 of 17 (2,403 Views)