Dot.: Nvidia GTX 770 Poor Performance

by Justeego

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@Justeego I have the same GPU and also struggling with FPS. I have 75Hz 16:10 display, so I'm forced to play 1152x720 to get almost always 75 FPS. I have 40-45 FPS in the dropship, and drops in Fragment and while looking at Sorting Factory from The Tree. About 60 FPS and 0.5 resolution scale (because of adaptive target settings), so it's 576x300 and I can't see my targets, it's a pixelated mess, not mentioning input lag.

Yes, input lag, weirdly, is way worse on Worlds Edge than on Kings Canyon. I know that while I have drops to 60 FPS, frametime is worse but I mean even with 75 FPS capped it's a slight delay in aiming on WE. Then, for comparison, I change the game mode to Deja Loot on Kings Canyon and suddenly I can aim with Wingman, PK, etc.

I've tried so many things and I can't get that snappiness that I know from other games or at least from Kings Canyon. Playing on ReviOS 1709 (custom Win10) without game mode and fullscreen optimalizations helps a bit but I still feel the difference between maps.
Message 11 of 12 (255 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Zaares I suggest you to stop using Adaptive Resolution, if you try TSAA makes the games blurrier and drops your framerate, Adaptive Resolution forces it so you lower your resolution and have also blurrier images for nothing, it's just a dumb option, maybe it works on optimized GPUs (which is not our case). As I said in my last post try Nvidia Sharpening from the control panel, you get a sharper image even if your resolution is crap
Message 12 of 12 (233 Views)