Re: Numerous freezes and crashes in TW for guild

by Acidwormss

Original Post

Numerous freezes and crashes in TW for guild

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

On our first wall in TW we have had 4 crashes (3 crashes upon victories, and 1 where the attack buttons disappeared).  This is about 50% of our attacks so far.  It is a first order wall and my guild has been using imperial troopers and Jedi Training Rey lead to take down the wall.  We have been restarting the app or our phone to minimize potential problems so we do not think it is a client side issue.

My guild is Cantina Bums.

Message 1 of 7 (740 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Any assistance?

My guild lost our TW by less than 50 points, so these issues could have directly led to our loss.  All the issues seemed to be within the first hour or two before our opponents had woken up as they were located in Asia.

Message 2 of 7 (696 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I already created a thread in great detail about this in bug reports.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Recurring-TW-Bug-causing-sporadic-crashes-5-22-19-5-26-19-amp-...
Message 3 of 7 (681 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it happened to me as well. Basically, I can’t play Territory Wars due to the lagging and crashing. Sometimes when it’s not crashing, it’s lagging so bad that I time out and lose the fight. If I win a fight, I force close the app and then log back in, but it’s happening. Thank you for your understanding.

Message 4 of 7 (572 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Frozenstein, most technical issues experienced can be remedied by performing some basic troubleshooting steps, including clearing various glitches and lag issues. It could be a bug but just in case I'd suggest running through the basic troubleshooting steps to see if that helps improve things for you. If they don't, performing the basic troubleshooting steps will help narrow down the potential root cause of the issue.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 7 (553 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for helping me out, I already did the troubleshooting steps. My tablet is up-to-date with the latest software, the application is also updated and still have problems. Actually, the freezes were already persisting in the game, I made a support ticket about it and I received compensation. But lately, with the new update, the game crashes when I hit the "Battle" button in TW, the first battle is doable, with some lag but on the second go, it crashes.

Message 6 of 7 (529 Views)

Community Manager

Those steps linked should fix any technical issues. 🤔 If you've gone through them now, then you might have a bug on your hands. Could you please make a Bug Report in the Bug Report section?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 7 of 7 (522 Views)