Nothing New/Exclusive from Rux?

by oddieboom

Original Post

Nothing New/Exclusive from Rux?

★★★★ Novice

I posted this on general discussion but I also think it needed its place here since i'm not sure if its a bug or not.

Ok so Rux has recently returned to the sewers and I was eager to see what new item or ability we would receive. When I went down and spoke to him all that was available was classic items and two scrumptious items. I'm not 100% sure that every time he visits we get a new item but ever since he was introduced, we have. Is this a glitch/bug or are we just not receiving anything new? I attached a picture but it may be hard to see since I already purchased everything on offer. Please get back to me on anything you guys know. Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (632 Views)

Re: Nothing New/Exclusive from Rux?

★★ Guide

A bit odd, however this is not a bug. Just apparently our gift from the birthday of this game :/ I guess we will have to wait a month for the dank bean bomb.

Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

★ Guide

New to the game. So Rux is supposed to show up in the sewer shop that is never open? Does this still work? Mine says Closed but I've seen in videos where it says its' for lease? TA says something about a Xur character. Stuff does seem to repeat even in the few months that I've been playing.

Message 3 of 4 (424 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Rux has as been moved from the sewers into the HQs on each side - that's on Plants and Zombies side.

Rux sells stuff you don't have collected yet - if you have everything only consumables are offered.

Rux is not showing up if you have a PS4 console though - It has been reported here serveral times in this forum at least in the US & European region.

I think the last update broke it. On PC and Xbox One I have had full access to Rux when I do not have it on a PS4 even I am in Europe.

I don't know if anyone are trying to fix this PS4 problem as it has gone several months without hearing someone is working on it.

Message 4 of 4 (405 Views)