Re: Not sending the email for validating my account.

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not sending the email for validating my account.

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game and it's telling me I need to validate my email. It's not sending the validation email when I type it in. It says "Please check your email. We've sent you an email to validate your email address. If you do not receive it in a few minutes, or you believe you mistyped your address, you can re-try using the form below" like it's supposed to work, but it's not sending anything. I tried filling it out again and again like it suggests to no avail. Tried other emails and that doesn't do anything either. It's not in the junk folder or anything. Other emails from EA are coming in, but not the one for validation.

Message 1 of 4 (751 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@MarquisMole

I would try the steps in this guide here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (735 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@MarquisMole

I would try the steps in this guide here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have you resolved this yet? because I am having the same issue myself. I had received an email previously that my main email address has been changed to a random one.....I clicked on the link which allowed me to revert it back to my original email address. However the problem from there was I couldn't remember my EA log in details. Just like yourself, I have request the email for validation but to no avail.

Message 3 of 4 (636 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@killahshootz

So you're not getting any email messages when you request the email validation? Have you tried a different or even brand new email address yet?

Message 4 of 4 (538 Views)