Not receiving what I paid for

by lucyroxtar

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving what I paid for

★★★ Newbie

The other day I purchased the ‘Weekly card’ in the sims mobile. You’re supposed to receive a bunch of simcash and then receive an amount for the next 7 days. I got the first chunk of simcash but then never received the daily simcash. I was fully charged as well. I haven’t attempted a refund yet, after looking through others questions that has then caused another issue.

Please let me know if there’s any way to either receive what I paid for or refund the purchase. Thanks!

Message 1 of 3 (720 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving what I paid for

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@SalixCat Yea that’s the one. I couldn’t remember what exactly it was called. I couldn’t find a tree in my inventory or game anywhere unfortunately. I decided in the end to just go ahead and attempt a refund which all worked out ok. Seems like this isn’t uncommon for the sims mobile. Thanks anyway for your help!

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (688 Views)

All Replies

Hero

@lucyroxtar I believe you are referring to the Money Tree pack. Is this right? Is it placed on a house lot? Have you placed it in inventory sometime since you purchased it?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 3 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@SalixCat Yea that’s the one. I couldn’t remember what exactly it was called. I couldn’t find a tree in my inventory or game anywhere unfortunately. I decided in the end to just go ahead and attempt a refund which all worked out ok. Seems like this isn’t uncommon for the sims mobile. Thanks anyway for your help!

Message 3 of 3 (689 Views)