Re: Not receiving the Prime Loot from Twitch.

by XxDarkkAvenger07

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me as well. I am trying ti find the new loba Game Master skin and I can’t find it. It says it’s claimed and I’ve checked the skins list and it’s nowhere to be found. I’ve unlinked everything and relinked EA to my twitch account and still nothing. Even after I’ve restarted my console and Apex.

Message 11 of 48 (6,547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue, and I have seen many people complain about this. I do not know when they plan to fix this, hopefully soon though. I have Twitch stuff waiting from months ago and nothing has ever changed. Never received a single drop. Never had an issue with any other games redeeming any of this.

Message 12 of 48 (6,519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Reyna9389 wont get fixed honestly EA doesnt give a flying fawk right now ive had my chat closed on me 3 times for an error ive been getting for 4 weeks which is stopping me from playing 100% i cant get in a match just says matchmaking for hours and every step they give me doesnt work and they say sorry nothing else we can do have a good day and end chat and tell me to come here to post so im just going to keep posting that EA isnt helping any one anymore and we are screwed
Message 13 of 48 (6,527 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing happened to me with my cyber attack crypto skin, I have claimed and received every other offer but not received this one.

Message 14 of 48 (6,388 Views)

★ Novice

I still don’t have mine ☹️

Message 15 of 48 (6,245 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

(Xbox One)

I haven't gotten the new bloodhound skin in a day and I have checked my linked accounts, manually claimed it, unlinked and relinked, etc. and nothing works. I claimed the Bloodhound skin, the Rampart skin, and the charm but still haven't gotten it. Really starting to get mad and want to fix it as soon as possible but I can't. (help)

Message 16 of 48 (6,207 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem please help 

Message 17 of 48 (6,141 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m still not getting it either, this is so very frustrating. Everything is linked correctly

Message 18 of 48 (6,019 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Having this same issue. Amazon and EA are both pointing fingers at each other saying the other is responsible for fixing the issue. Sad that a company like EA cannot resolve a simple issue like this. I won’t be wasting any more of my money on EA games or services because every issue is a complication with no resolve.

Message 19 of 48 (5,981 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

EA YOU NEED TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE

Message 20 of 48 (5,980 Views)