Not receiving skill points on FIFA 19 pro clubs

by XenolVlatriX

Original Post

Re: Not receiving skill points on FIFA 19 pro clubs

★★★★★ Newbie

Same is happening to me. EA really needs to fix pro clubs. 

Message 31 of 39 (1,442 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Doesn’t work for me

Message 32 of 39 (1,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Ive played about 5 pro club games and not getting any skill points?

Edit: I just noticed I have max skill points, wich is 110. So that answers that!

Message 33 of 39 (1,330 Views)

★★ Novice

The last time I’ve received skill points was 26 pro clubs games ago. It’s getting annoying because all of my friends are getting better and I’m getting the best rating almost every game. Help.

Message 34 of 39 (1,278 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Were you able to fix this? I've tried everything and still no skill points since november 2018  !!  Hey EA people .... do you care at all ????

Message 35 of 39 (1,201 Views)

★★ Novice

i have played 135 matches and i have only 15 skill points, didnt know that i was going to have more till this article, what is this thing now?

Message 36 of 39 (1,073 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@CefirullEA are a useless garbage money grubbing corporation with their heads in the sand, then they wonder why they're despised by every consumer who ever bought their garbage games. I tried everything recommended here but nothing works. Player's stuck on 88 overall...

Message 37 of 39 (1,033 Views)

★★ Novice

I still havent gotten any

Message 38 of 39 (995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How the hell is this "fixed"? I'm having the same issue since FIFA17, tried all the listed solution, wrote to the customer support 20 times, never got a solution for that. Everytime i check it on the forum, i read 1000 "fixed" topics, but it seems that nobody did. And no, deleting the proplayer is not working, i try it every week since years. On fifa19 i wasn't able to go over 87, now i'm stuck at 82 after 50 matches without getting a single skill point. 

They don't give a * at all.  

Message 39 of 39 (911 Views)