Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Not receiving password reset verification email. Help!!

by NovaNora3

Original Post

Not receiving password reset verification email. Help!!

★★★★ Novice

Hello! Some time around two years ago I bought one of the SWTOR subscriptions. Last year I forgot to cancel and had to pay. 

I was not too happy, but understood it was 100% my fault for forgetting and not cancelling the subscription in time. 

At the moment I really need to cancel my subscription so I don't get billed again. but don't remember my password.

Irregardless, I've tried repeatedly to change it via the "forgot password" option on the SWTOR website  but the verification email just doesn't come. It's been a few days that I've been waiting for the email now Frown

My Username I think is: NovaNora3 (and of course have access to the associated email address)

Any help or suggestions? Thank you so much!!

Message 1 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: Not receiving password reset verification email. Help!!

@NovaNora3 

Give swtor cs a call (link to numbers) they can assist ensuring that you can get into your account and not get charged again

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder Use My Referral Link Here, more details here
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)

Developer Tracker

Follow the Developers, Community Managers, and Producers on the official forums!

View more

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More
promo

Maintaining Account Security

Keeping your account security up to date is very important if you want to keep your characters, items, and personal information safe!

View more on EA Help