Not receiving party invites PS5

by NL_Miniterror_NL

Original Post

Not receiving party invites PS5

★★★ Novice

Since a while i am unable to receive party invites from others.
As u usually solo queue it didnt matter a lot so never looked into the problem.
Now that im trying to get a proper squad(sick of being stuck in Diamond) i might need the invitations to actually show up on my system so i can accept them.

Looking in the charachter selection screen its stating something about my privacy settings but im unable to locate the actual fault.

Within the game itself i have everything open for invites i believe, some help to get this resolved would be appriciated.

Message 1 of 6 (8,773 Views)

Re: Not receiving party invites PS5

Community Manager

Hey @NL_Miniterror_NL can you try on a different network, even using mobile data to see if you have the same issue?

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (8,701 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko i have a second account on the same PS5 for my son, using that account i receive the invitations without a problem, this makes me believe it isnt a network issue on my side.
Do you tend to agree with that?
Message 3 of 6 (8,698 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @NL_Miniterror_NL there is nothing on our end that would block an invite on a specific account. If you are not getting the invite then you can check your system settings and speak with PSN support to ensure that they are not blocking them.Darko 

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (8,696 Views)

★★★ Novice

To be fair i believe it is a account setting somewhere preventing it.

Looking in the friends screen to see who is online it states a message at the bottom.

Warning: one or more of the privacy settings on your EA account may be limiting other players ability to send you friend or club invites.

I dont have this on the other account on this PS5 wich can receive invitations to play.

My account with this message cant.

Message 5 of 6 (8,673 Views)

★★★ Novice

So this is not going to be resolved?

The friend screen specificly states EA settings.

Forwarding to PSN support seems a bit odd as i wont expect it to states EA settings

Message 6 of 6 (8,613 Views)