Re: Not receiving one time password!!!

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving one time password!!!

★★ Novice

Early access of KOTFE and I can't loging because of this stupid system!! How many times do I have to contact you for each one of your games that I have a problem with? Are you going to suggest one more time to BUY something a feature key, security key, grandma house security lock and house fortress generator key or whatever so I can finally play in peace?? I am not receiving my one time password at all at the moment! Can you provide me with an alternative please that is NOT!!!! contact our center at whatever useless number with 30 minutes wait time?

Message 1 of 6 (1,042 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

once you install the security key you will log into your account and go to the my account, security key.  When you run the app the first time it should give you a serial number that you have to input and then I believe on the screen or the next one the first two sets of codes that generate and yes the APP and the new 4.0 expansion are Free.\

Hope this helps you out

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,046 Views)

All Replies

Hero

This is something they cannot resolve via the forums, you can try to contact them via their phone number at:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
  • UK: (0203) 0141 826

Due to the patch release calls may be longer then expected.  In the mean time check your spam folder, make sure its not going into your junk / spam folder.

If your spam / junk folder is set to auto-delete, disable this first before you send again.  There might just be a delay in receiving the email due to the number of people playing and trying to use the system for the patch release.

Also I recommend a security key app for your phone.  It is 100% FREE to download and use.  There is an official app for iPhone and Android, if you have a windows phone use the windows default authenticator

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 2 of 6 (1,028 Views)

★★ Novice

I would still need to have ACTUAL access to my account so I can set it I presume.. which I don't have anyway ofcourse. This is not the first time I have this hence my irritation. Never mind I will install that security key now and at least I hope I don't get anything else that I need to PAY for. Now I need to find out how to activate and from where to get the activation codee for that authenticator key...

Message 3 of 6 (1,025 Views)

Hero

once you install the security key you will log into your account and go to the my account, security key.  When you run the app the first time it should give you a serial number that you have to input and then I believe on the screen or the next one the first two sets of codes that generate and yes the APP and the new 4.0 expansion are Free.\

Hope this helps you out

– Yoda

Message 4 of 6 (1,047 Views)

★★ Novice

I still don't have access and can't connect to absolutely anyone.. having worked as a  customer service before I gotta say this is the worst one I've ever seen. Nevermind I will continue trying I guess you got EA anyway... its all try and no do for them. Thanks anyway mate.

Message 5 of 6 (1,013 Views)

Hero

Sorry it's not working for you.  At this point it could be a delay in receiving the email since so many people may be coming back doing the same thing, it could just take longer then normal to receive it.

Just keep checking periodically, hopefully it will arrive.  Only other option you can try would be to contact them at their phone number to see if they can fix over the phone:

• USA: 1-(855)-345-2186
  • UK: (0203) 0141 826

– Yoda

Message 6 of 6 (1,007 Views)