Not receiving high heat parts

by Itsmitchylad

Original Post

Not receiving high heat parts

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug I’ve been doing high heat races 3 and 5 since being rep level 10 I’m now currently at 48 and I’m still not receiving any high heat parts for my cars everytime I enter the garage it says high heat rewards there’s nothing there I’m confused
What car were you using? BMW m3 car you choose at the start
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? High heat 5 race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I really don’t know I’m sure this is happening to lots more people to
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing I don’t receive my rewards
What do you expect to see? High heat parts in my garage

1. Please fix this issue really annoying 
Message 1 of 6 (979 Views)

Re: Not receiving high heat parts

★★★★★ Apprentice

The high heat parts are more the engine exaust parts and so on but there is a bugg with the 100% parts im curious what they're gonna do about it 

Message 2 of 6 (941 Views)

★ Guide

Hey @Itsmitchylad, try check the drivetrain and chasis parts to see if you got any because at rep level 48, you'd get elite grade parts so it might not be engine parts. Hope this helps :D

Message 3 of 6 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing here do the races go to garage and recieve nothing almost makes me not even wanna play if i cant max out my cars 

Message 4 of 6 (829 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Itsmitchylad I'm qlso having the same issue. Im not sure why but I already tried uninstalling the game and still didn't work.
Message 5 of 6 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've had this problem too. It's extremely aggravating. EA needs to fix this bug asap. 

Message 6 of 6 (635 Views)