Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Not receiving emails.

by Lagralith

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Not receiving emails.

★★★★ Novice

I do not receive any emails to reset my password. And I'd rather not start from scratch since I've got a few characters even considered subscribing, but I cannot do that since I don't get my password reset emails, and I am unable to log in.

Message 1 of 3 (157 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Not receiving emails.

Champion

Hey @Lagralith 

Have you already tried all the steps in this guide?

Viele Grüße und eine frohe Vorweihnachtszeit / Many Greetings and a happy holiday season
-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!
SWTOR referral link

Ich bin AHQ Champion und arbeite nicht bei EA / BW.
I'm AHQ Champion and I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (141 Views)

All Replies

Champion

Hey @Lagralith 

Have you already tried all the steps in this guide?

Viele Grüße und eine frohe Vorweihnachtszeit / Many Greetings and a happy holiday season
-RealymanLP

Der Beitrag hat dir geholfen? Dann gebe doch etwas XP dafür und akzeptiere den Beitrag als Lösung!
The post helped you? Then give it some XP for it and accept the post as solution!
SWTOR referral link

Ich bin AHQ Champion und arbeite nicht bei EA / BW.
I'm AHQ Champion and I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have, but still nothing, but thanks still, enjoy the XP!
Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)

Developer Tracker

Follow the Developers, Community Managers, and Producers on the official forums!

View more

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More
promo

Maintaining Account Security

Keeping your account security up to date is very important if you want to keep your characters, items, and personal information safe!

View more on EA Help