Not receiving company coins still to this day and counting (18 June)

by Oblyterate

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving company coins still to this day and counting (18 June)

★★ Novice

So as the title say I haven't been receiving my company coins just last game I was supposed to receive 2900cc, check the armory I have +50 coins, this has been going on for a really long time, got the game in last November, still haven't even finished upgrading my class weapons. Contacted support 4 times still problem not solved they tell me flush your DNS and all the suggested "fixes" nothing worked because the issue is not on my side, all other games work just fine. I'm getting more and more frustrated as I play the game, so this is my last call for anyone on ea who gives a crap about their customers.

This is infuriating and it's really not worth it anymore to try to play a game that is so broken.

Last call EA pay attention and fix the broken products you sell your customers.

Message 1 of 7 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Not receiving company coins still to this day and counting (18 June)

EA DICE Team
Hey @Oblyterate, I took a look on your account and I can confirm that you are getting CC every match that you play until the end. 

The End of Round Screen is showing wrong information in terms of CC earned. What we recommend is keep an eye on you're CC balance before and after the match.

/Atic

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (481 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @Oblyterate 

It's a known bug, to know the value of your earnings 1000xp = 50cc. The bug will be probably fixed with the comming of news levels.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution Standard smile

Message 2 of 7 (552 Views)

★★ Novice
@Moskolonel i get 10 to 15k xp on average per game so by then i should still be getting a decent amount of coins. alo I think i need to point out that i dont even get the +50 coins on the regular it seems to be purely random.
I will accept and upvote anyone who has a solution but unfortunately i dont think the issue is solved yet. it surely cant be that everyone is going through the same problems, ive seen people posting saying they have half a million CC in reserves if so the game is even more broken than i though because anyone inm my situation is playing with a huge handicap..
Message 3 of 7 (541 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Oblyterate 

There was an upgrade from cc some time ago, if we receive nothing in CC wait the next update (come soon) and look if you receive its. If you don't receive CC contact EA assistance and they probably can solve the problem;

https://help.ea.com/en/

Message 4 of 7 (529 Views)

★★ Novice
@Moskolonel hopefully the next update fixes it, funny thing i contacted EA support about this issue 4 times already in fact they said i should check the forum lol, i'm unfortunately just going to drop the game is i dont really think its worth, maybe i,ll comeback if the issue is fixed if not there are many other games out there that i could be playing already have COD Black ops 4 so it'll be okay. thanks for your help man appreciate it!
Message 5 of 7 (506 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Oblyterate 

CC are only for skin Wink you can play without being handicapped, however, I understand your frustration. EA assistance has been harassed lately due to blocked item issues, they may have been considered to be the same problem.

Anyway the value of CC displayed is wrong since the beginning of the game when one reaches the rank 50. So I hope this display problem will be fixed when new levels appear in August. 

Just see your actual CC in your profile make a conquest and see if your CC have been increased, just note the XP of the game and the CC win and post the result here, i can say you (or a community manager) if it's coherent or not. The best way to earn CC being to perform tasks or play coop for first time in each lvl. Anyway it's a difficult task to earn CC.

Message 6 of 7 (495 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @Oblyterate, I took a look on your account and I can confirm that you are getting CC every match that you play until the end. 

The End of Round Screen is showing wrong information in terms of CC earned. What we recommend is keep an eye on you're CC balance before and after the match.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (482 Views)