AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD VEGA64
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen? Any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 22.11.2019
Summarize your bug Round settlement can see that I get CC,but back to the main interface,I didn't get them.Now I can't use CC to unlock my game items. When I turn on dx12 and turn on "my company" in the main interface, it's the same as turning off the light. I noticed after the Pacific release.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can view my game records
What happens when the bug occurs? Not receiving Company Coin
What should be happening instead? Receiving Company Coin

I hope this bug can be fixed as soon as possible, which will affect my game experience

Message 1 of 4 (348 Views)

Re: Not receiving Company Coin and DX12 display error

Community Manager

Hey @EXplosion_AZero. Company Coin was changed a while ago so that you'll not actually receive any after playing a round. Instead you'll get CC from ranking up and from completing assignments. If you're seeing a counter for CC at the end of a round that's most likely a visual error, unfortunately. 

In regards to the lighting issues that you're seeing in the Armory, that's something that the Battlefield team is aware of and investigating. If you switch from Dx12 to Dx11 it should let you see the normal lighting in the Armory in the meantime. 

For more info on the issues that the team is currently investigating I'd recommend checking out the Battlefield V Tracker when you've got a chance. 

/Kent 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Not earning any company coin with the exception of daily challenges. Assignments frozen and not accruing completion or company coin. Displays showing earnings of varying company coin amounts are shown in end of round screen but no coin is actually being earned or shown in the company.

Possible related issue, cannot reset specializations on any guns or vehicles.

Kent, I am also not earning company coin on rank up... Please help me im desperate, bfv is the only game I play and I have literally hundreds of hours of gameplay, its very frustrating to not have any company coin and I am unable to spec out new vehicles and weapons.

[CM Edit - Removed all caps]

Message 3 of 4 (254 Views)

Community Manager

@Peakpg03 Which particular assignments did you complete where you didn't receive Company Coins? Are you also not seeing CC from ranking up? If so, can you let me know what rank you achieved at the time? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (249 Views)